• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nothing "Super" about "Superhero" (Syndrome vs. Mysterio [MCU]) {7-3-0}

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... intresting, mysteryo has illusions and drones (and eveything they bring with them.) but syndrome has AP, lifting strength, and arguably better equipment....

Syndrome leads with either letting the Omnidroid loose, or Paralysis Inducement and TK

Mmm, ok, I vote Syndrome via AP and Telekinetic Paralysis (of which Mysterio wouldn't be able to get free thanks to better Lifting).

He would just let Omnidriod DESTROY Beck and then press the buttons on the remote faster and still appear like a hero.

A factor though, Mysterio can still hound off drones while being paralyzed, and has a far hugher AoE than Syndrome I reckon, alongside a highly effective Illusion Creation

How? Prep doesn't give prior knowledge.

Anyways, Mysterio just mindfucks with illusions until he can score a hit. His hundreds of drones are far more than Buddy can restrain at one time and the Omnidroid can easily be kept bust by an illusion of Sandman or something. It also helps that Beck doesn't have to be anywhere near the fight to win, whereas Syndrome (Omnidroid aside) needs some level of proximity.

Would Syndrome's bio-probes info analysis combined with the Omnidriod's own scanners help wit detecting the illusion drones?

Well he was hiding behind a pillar along with keeping out of the scans beam.

Here, the illusion bots won't be hiding, and Syndrome will likely be creating more bio-probes due to prep, creating more beams to scan the area and detect anomalies in the area.

Even if Syndrome uses the scans, he wouldn't find anything odd about it not detecting life signs. What life signs is a giant man made of water supposed to give off?

@Wright

He has a month of prep to prepare to fight a guy who appears to be a magic version of Iron-Man. It makes sense that he comes prepare to find out everything he can about this new player. His main MO in the movie was to analyze his opponents and prepare accordingly.

Since he can't research Beck personally, he'll come prepare to gather as much data on him as he can since that was the main purpose of the Omnidroid tests, to gather data on opponents to improve the Driod for future endeavors.

Also, the Driod itself has an adaptive AI, so it can sense something with the illusion driods.

Um, no, that's speculative to assume Omindroid can just get new powers like Extrasensory Perception during a fight to sense Illusion Drones.

Votes Counted

Zark2099 said:
Um, no, that's speculative to assume Omindroid can just get new powers like Extrasensory Perception during a fight to sense Illusion Drones.
Votes Counted
The Omnidroid's vision is based off enviromental and motion scanning.

From the perspective of the Omnidroid, it would not even notice the holograms because those lack weight, mass, volume, density and obviously movement for the A.I.

Syndrome FRA.

I don't doubt that he could. EDITH has hacking and Tony made it to support his successor. Couldn't Beck just... turn the Omnidroid off?

I was also gonna mention that given EDITH's hacking abilities.

The Omnidroid is connected to some sort of online system iirc, that's how they tracked it in the film.

So I reckon it's reasonable to assume that even if an Omnidroid was built, it'll likely be turned off in seconds, especially given how much of a threat it seems.

So I'm claiming this for a Death Battle I'll write on Da now.

Jokes aside, And honestly.. yeah he can just turn it off actually. That's a big issue. I'm gonna have to toss a vote for Mysterio. Even if he could paralyze Quentin, those droids dont' exactly need gestures and can keep attacking.

What's the most complex thing EDITH could hack? The Omnidroid Syndrome uses was one version away from noticing that it was being controlled, and how so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back