• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikasa Ackerman Vs Violet Evergarden

Also she's bloodlusted according to the OP so yes she's going to be leading with her eight Thunder Spears

I'm pretty sure we've seen her bloodlusted before, and she's primarily used her swords in combat over other weapons.

By this wiki's standards, Bloodlusted = Using the strongest stuff from the start

She's leading with thunder spears, nothing else

And last time I checked, they're built with fighting giant enemies in mind. I doubt Mikasa will even get a good shot at Violet since she's a much smaller target than a titan.

Bloodlust remove's the character's in-character fighting style so no, she's not going to be fighting like that.

One thunder spear creates a solid 8 foot explosion, she's got 8 of them, there's a very small chance she's not going to get hit by them

Since votes are reset,

Do you guys think it would be a good idea limit Mikasa to only using her swords? Both characters will be at 9-A if that happens.

I think it's only fair. Or make two scenarios.

Also do want to note on speed, Mikasa dodged gunfire by twisting her body... from a minigun that came from another direction. An ambush so to speak. Ain't that a speed feat?

Still going with violet on this one. Violet is able to tank some Mikasa's sword attacks with her arms. while Mikasa is still likely to get nearly one shotted by Violet.

Mikasa does have more mobility with 3dmg so she might be able to do something with that. But I see Violet killing Mikasa before she could do anything with it.

Still going with Violet,

Since Mikasa doesn't have Thunder Spears, She would have a close range advange due to her mobility with 3dmg, but Violet is likely to block some attacks from mikasa and hit her before she could do anything fishy.

Mikasa can properly block Violet's hits and reduce the damage of the attack. but her swords would break.

It looks like mikasa has alot of spare blades, but I think Mikasa would get lethally injuried by Violet before she can out last her.

Even if mikasa cuts one of violet's limbs off, Violet is still able to fight due to her Resistence to pain while Mikasa is kinda screwed if she loses one of her limbs.

Violet FRA, this is my opinion how the fight would go in different scenarios.

Scenario one(Both without any weapons): Violet

Scenario two(Both at 9-A): Violet

Scenario three(Mikasa with thunderspear): Inconclusive

I know this is just Mikasa with her swords, but I think Violet out matches Mikasa in nearly every matchup. They are around equal in skill and experience, but Violet has higher durability and pain res.

welp, I think that concludes this fight.

I think I can add this to their profiles later, If the votes take the same, but I think this match is pretty much over.

You know what? If it's claimed to be outdated, even after additional info from the manga was added during the thread, then so be it. But a rematch shouldn't be brought up for the sake of everyone's sanity. It wouldn't make sense, anyway.

That pic in the OP is nice

stole

Back