• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonexistent Physiology: Sailor Moon Characters

While waiting for this simple thread to conclude. I am just moving on because it's been over a year.

This thread is give Sailor Moon Characters NEP Type 2 when they are inside the Cauldron. From the Nonexistent Physiology Page:

"The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. These characters often have some form of Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence."

As one may or may not know, all living things and all celestial objects, essentially everything in the verse comes from a star seed. When a being dies or is destroyed, their star seed returns to the the Galaxy Cauldron. The Galaxy Cauldron are where starseeds are created and are born from.

Beings that get erased like Metallia also return to the Galaxy Cauldron. Chibi-usa who was erased from History returned to the Cauldron. When beings touch the cauldron, they are erased, such as Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Kamen. When Sailor Galaxia threw the starseeds back into the cauldron, she stated that they dissolved and vanished without a trace.

When Chaos became one with the cauldron, he complained about never being born a star. Star seeds are possibilities/potential. This means that Chaos exists in a state of unrealized potential and as an unactualized possibility. The main cast existed in the same state when they reformed in the Cauldron, having the chance to either start a new history or return to their old lives.

I believe Chaos and beings within the Cauldron would qualify for NEP Type 2. Beings that are erased from existence are sent to the cauldron, and the very act of entering the cauldron requires erasure. While within the Cauldron they exist as unrealized possibilities/potential: neither existence nor nonexistence.

Chaos and the Complete/Perfect Forms of the Senshi would get NEP Type 2, Aspects: Spiritual, Mental, Conceptual, and Information.

Tally

NEP Nature Type 1, All Aspects [History and Possibility] for Chaos, and limited for others: CodeCCLL

Last edited:
At first, there is not even the slightest thing related to NEP 2 here, but before giving my opinion on what it is, I have a question: can they still interact with reality after they are erased?

Depends, are things physically spawned from the cauldron, or conceptually? Even if Chibiusa was erased from history, that would just put her in the class of "yet to be born" in the new timeline. Then again, it including a person indicates the former.

Depends, are things physically spawned from the cauldron, or conceptually? Even if Chibiusa was erased from history, that would just put her in the class of "yet to be born" in the new timeline. Then again, it including a person indicates the former.
Conceptually. The cauldron births the star seed which grows into people, planets, stars, sailor crystals etc.

He fused and became one with the Galaxy Cauldron. He was able to send out dark stars, extensions of himself, out into reality to be born.
Thanks.
Beings that get erased like Metallia also return to the Galaxy Cauldron. Chibi-usa who was erased from History returned to the Cauldron. When beings touch the cauldron, they are erased, such as Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Kamen. When Sailor Galaxia threw the starseeds back into the cauldron, she stated that they dissolved and vanished without a trace.
Then I'm fine with "NEP Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4" for Chaos and "Limited NEP Nature 1, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4" for others in Galaxy Cauldron.

Also, it would be great if you could bring relevant context and scan to the "erased from history" pharase so we can decide they qualify Aspect Type 5 [History].
When Chaos became one with the cauldron, he complained about never being born a star. Star seeds are possibilities/potential. This means that Chaos exists in a state of unrealized potential and as an unactualized possibility.
If I'm not mistaken, Star Seeds are considered concepts and fundemental information as well as possibilities/potential, right?

Based on the scans, it appears to be an additional aspect that does not exist, as Star Seeds no longer exist as a possibility/potential in the Galaxy Cauldron and lack the other metaphysical aspects that constitute their existence.

Also according to me, it doesn't really make sense to use the term "unrealized possibilities/potential" because it suggests that these are still a possibility that could happen with the passage of time, but as far as I understand this is not the case, those in the Galaxy Cauldron are not even a possibility/potential anymore and will never be born as a star.

So Aspect Type 5 [Possibility/Potential] is the most reliable.

Also, it would be great if you could bring relevant context and scan to the "erased from history" pharase so we can decide they qualify Aspect Type 5 [History].
Essentially when Tuxedo Mask fell in to the cauldron and was erased. Chibi-usa, his future daughter was erased along with him. This is with stark contrast of earlier events, when Galaxia killed him, and Chibi-Usa and his future self was still alive in the future. When Tuxedo Mask fell into the cauldron, his history was erased which included chibi-usa and his future self.

Also according to me, it doesn't really make sense to use the term "unrealized possibilities/potential" because it suggests that these are still a possibility that could happen with the passage of time, but as far as I understand this is not the case, those in the Galaxy Cauldron are not even a possibility/potential anymore and will never be born as a star.

This is a good point. I will take it into consideration.

Essentially when Tuxedo Mask fell in to the cauldron and was erased. Chibi-usa, his future daughter was erased along with him. This is with stark contrast of earlier events, when Galaxia killed him, and Chibi-Usa and his future self was still alive in the future. When Tuxedo Mask fell into the cauldron, his history was erased which included chibi-usa and his future self.
Then I agree with "NEP Nature Type 1, All Aspects [History and Possibility]" for Chaos and their "Limited" version for the beings in the Galaxy Cauldron.

Back