• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non canon Upgrade Gaia (Gone)

I'd just like to upgrade the non canon section for Gaiaphage, as she is comparable to little Pete, who established the Fayz barrier http://gone.wikia.com/wiki/FAYZ_Barrier. The fayz barrier was capable of tanking a small nuclear bomb, this is based in America btw, so an average small nuke is in the town level ranges, if not large town level. The barrier took the nuke, though it became permanently transparent, and went down for a moment, though it came back up, not because Pete repaired it though. at the start of Monster (7th novel of the series) it is noted that gaia's blasts were slicing through these barriers. Monster, Monster, Monster, Monster.

This is consistent, as she was toying with building level characters, and her lasers vaporised a hole in orc, who has tanked building level attacks, she also was splitting thousands of poeple apart with them lasers.

Recommended level Town level, possibly mountain level (I did not add the mountain level part in, it's already added)

I think I tried to add the powers of little pete with the bomb tanking. I also think Gaia is vastly weaker than base little pete and he seems a bit too much of a wild card for Gaia to use his powers. She was toying with Sam (Who is wall level apparently) Caine (Because of her mind influence over her) and Orc (Because he is insanely slow compared to her and can't really do much against her telekinesis)

they are equal, as shown in the final battle. even if she does not have the ability, it technically scales to her, as in the final battle, she released blasts that pierced the barrier.

she still vaporised a hole in orc. this part is kind of a nitpick, but sam is building level. sam and caine have 4 bars, and have fought before, caine collapsed a church. sam can vaporise parts of people, and can melt concrete.

If you have a calc or any evidence of Sam being building apart from fighting Caine. Who was more of a fair fight IMO outside of their tier.

Personally I find the final battle to be PIS in terms of power but let's say it isn't. There isn't a massive amount of evidence showing base LP and Caine LP are equal. I don't recall Gaia pircing the barrier in fact IIRC she just used sams lasers and hit nothing but LP.

The vaporising a hole in Orc isn't a building level feat either

How is Sam and Caine being 4 bars putting them as pure equals? That's like saying Brianna is building level because she is a 3 bar and scales to Jack

the information about her cutting through parts of the barrier is revealed in Monster, which is the sequel, it was also before the fight with orc, thus before the fight with little pete.

orc has small building level feats, such as crushing houses, and she vaporised a hole in him, so that is small building level, he might scale to jack, but idk.

well, his power vaporises the people it touches, including a log which was noted as being a ton, or a bit bigger than a square meter, and parts of the people it splits in half. i wasn't saying the 4 bar thing explicitly makes them equal, it was supporting evidence. that didn't devalue my point, as i was using powers which are offensive in nature, but you are using locomotion based powers, but it kind of doesn't matter, as jack's strength (jack is 3 bars) can cause more damage than sam.

I don't know anything about the sequel. Talk to the staff if you want this to get through. I agree with Orc being scaled to Jack since they gave one another a good competition when knocking down houses for firebreaks

yes. i've added the sources to the feats, on the last source on the second page, you'll see that she sliced through the barrier.

i haven't fully read it, i'm going to buy it for christmas, i can't find any electronic copies that i can get without providing personal information.

the sources i provided are a sample of the book.

I'm thinking of getting it but it's difficult to find anyway that was a bit of a derail sorry. Which admin did you give it to I kinda want to see the feat stuff

understandable. i gave it to antavistama, i asked if he could review it, or give it to another admin to do so.

Back