• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non Canon Key for Shisui?

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
would it be possible to maybe allow a non canon key for Shisui, Video game Shisui who has accesses to Susanoo and perfect Susanoo, I mean we have other profiles that contain non can key aswell. and besides canon, Shisui is almost featless. so having some extra stuff wouldn't hurt.

also, it might be possibly canon due to

"Kishimoto designed the Susano'o and had editorial supervision of the Ninja Escapades story for the game, which showed Shisui using his Susano'o to fend of the members of Root who were pursuing him before Danzo stole his eye."

however, that's only for the regular susanoo and not the perfect Susanoo. if we had to accept it as canon Perfect Susanoo wouldn't count as it only appears in the game as a form and not part of the story.

Though we should include databook statements in our non-canon keys so Universe Level Madara and solar system level temari and all that.

Those databook statements were wrongly translated anyway.

Also, non canon keys for everyone? It's sure to trigger a chain reaction that could extend to other mainstream series.

@Burning

Yeah, i do remember reading that ETSB databook about "it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing" when in reality, the japanese states that it will swallow the whole world until nothing is left :p

Burning Full Fingers said:
Those databook statements were wrongly translated anyway.

Also, non canon keys for everyone? It's sure to trigger a chain reaction that could extend to other mainstream series.
I guess there's no harm in wrongly translated statements in a non-canon profile. XD

Also, don't we already have non-canon profiles for Dragonball for example in the form of GT & Xenoverse ?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Should a thread concerning non canon proflies be created and highlighted?
We've already had a discussion about non canon characters being created.

They must be different enough form their canon counterpart. Now Shisui Isn't vastly different from his canon counterpart but it's not a big deal as a simple key addition isn't going to kill anyone.

creating non canon keys for Naruto,Itachi ect would be pointless as they are basically the same and have far more screen time and showings than Shisui

Which is why I don't have a problem with him getting a non canon key.

@Shadow

Storm characters are vastly stronger than canon ones,since Kaguya's dimension contains countless stars.

I am glad we have Perfect Susanoo Shisui,it would be cool if Itachi had one too.Also,should we ad possibly multy continent durability to his Susanoo scaling from Madara's?

Also,should not we remove "can use Kotoamatsuakmi only 1 time in decade" from his profile since he is original owner?Danzo was able to shorten that using Hashi's cells.

Speaking of the databook we still have not made that thread discussing what can be seen as hyperbole and not. Also the fact thatthose were wrong translations tell me that the databook is not nearly as inaccurate as people assume it to be.

Honestly,I have never seen any hyperbole statements in databook,people always call something hyperbole without any good reason.

Don't start with those Databooks, alright!. This thread is disscusing Shisui.

Regardless if they aren't as inconsistent as people think, they definitely aren't always accurate, especially with those stats I've seen.

So can we stay on track please and finish this thread.

The stats are like the only thing yiu can question and no one ever uses them anyway. We dont even know how they are meant to scale or even if they scal off each other. I am yet to see any inaccuracies in them.

Even when I ask for the databook thing to be dropped, someone must reply...

Shisui is probably much stronger than country level because storm characters are stronger in general. He can also use clones in the game.

Back