• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non Canon Bois: Menma-Obito vs Oko Yushima

Hst master said:
Again do you have any PROOF? Cuz it sounds like you just saying that he could use Kamui if any other tailed beast in him without anything to back up your claims other than saying "It's the Juubi"
Also Obito was able to counter Kakashi's because they were both Kamui. Oko's doesn't work even close to that in function
No that is you trying to make us prove a negative, Kamui was able to be used by Madara who is >> Obito, Obito has no issues controlling 5 Bijuu(as long as he does not make them go into full form) Nine tails on his own is not a problem. The Juubi is just ridiculously powerful and he cant use his Kamui while keeping it under control, either count the vote or close this, there is nothing more for me to say. I am not going to battle someone elses head canon.

So now I'm biased because I want you to expand upon your reasons more? Literally for the last how many hours I've been asking how does this counter his Space Manip and both of you have been dodging the question.

You want me to count

Summons (on which you won't elaborate upon even though I've asked you to repeatedly)

Genjutsu (Which he doesn't start off with)

And Precog (Which doesn't help with Okos space manip)

Unless a miss-match or something against the rules, it is really frowned upon.

The one that tried to close it was the ejellah vs Naruto one.

Rocker1189 said:
Also wait a second his space manipuation is only for transportation according to his page.
His spacial Manip allows him to Teleport, create paths to the dangai, and record and playback enemy movements and attacks and clone himself. If you like I can link both their pages in the op

How does he counter it? He uses precog, evades with kamui, uses genjutsu.

We need to explain why Summons as strong as him and their own abilities will help winning?

Him not starting with it doesn't matter, he isn't getting one-shot with his precog.

How does it not help? Litirally how?

Hst master said:
His spacial Manip allows him to Teleport, create paths to the dangai, and record and playback enemy movements and attacks
Which allows him to kill before Obito just mind-haxes how?

Hst master said:
So now I'm biased because I want you to expand upon your reasons more? Literally for the last how many hours I've been asking how does this counter his Space Manip and both of you have been dodging the question.
You want me to count

Summons (on which you won't elaborate upon even though I've asked you to repeatedly)

Genjutsu (Which he doesn't start off with)

And Precog (Which doesn't help with Okos space manip)
I have elaborated on those summons multiple times.

Hw may not start of with genjutsu but he would use it quickly enough for it to matter and once he does it would be a one shot.

It helps he to keep out of attacks even with the spatial manipuation.

In verse Obito sated he couldn't use his dojutsu as the Jubin jin because he had to focus on controlling the rinnegan more that took a huge strain on his body even as the SOSP

Anything else is headcanom bruh lol.

@Rocker

I can't close it. Because that removes it from view. Also Obito sats all of this as he's chaining up the Tailed Beast and controlling them via the Gedo Statue. Not while they're in him. 2 completely different.

And you haven't elaborated how they cancel out Yushima's own abilities at all. You haven't even looked at the guys page until just now.

@Rici

Obito can't use Kamui as a Jinchuriki. There is nothing to contradict this.

And how is he gonna counter teleportation and bfr via precog?

You need to explain how the summons abilities help him win. How do they counter Yushima's abilities.

I never said he was getting one shoted.

I had looked at his page, I just did not look properly at the spatial manipulation and I thought it was vergil style.

Oh, also you were wrong and Menma Obito not using genjutsu immediately the only reason he did not was because Naruto was not looking at his eyes, the moment Naruto did Menma put him under genjutsu and Oko would lose his memories. there is nothing Oko can do about that.

And luckily I jsut went through the movie, Menma Obito does in fact use Kamui intag because Naruto mimics Minato's move.

Obito can't use Kamui as a Jinchuriki. There is nothing to contradict this

That... is not how it works.

Seriously tough, make a CRT. Menma has the power listed.

BFR with teleportation. Teleportation with the fact that his reactions become several times higher, he can react and then procced to body.

You need to explain how the summons abilities help him win. How do they counter Yushima's abilities.

First of all, being 8 v 1 is already enough for a vote, secondly, the powers were already mentioned above.

I never said he was getting one shoted

Which makes him not using genjutsu as the first thing completly useless as an argument, because he will have several chances to.

Alright, what is he going to do about a combination of these 2:

• Hokuto Senni (Õîùµûùõ╗Öõ║║, Literally meaning: Northern Sage), a priest with a fox staff. In unison with the Nanto Sennin, it can trap opponents in purple cylindrical barriers. Emerges from the ring bearing the kanji Õîù (hoku, "north").
  • Shinigami (µ¡╗þÑ×, Literally meaning: Death God), a priest that resembles a skeleton and carries a scythe. A swing of this scythe unleashes sickle-like energy waves which drain targets of their chakra once they have passed through them. The waves can bypass the barriers set up by Hakuto Sennin and Nanto Sennin. Emerges from the ring bearing the kanji õ©ë (san, "three").

My guy if you knew lmao Obito after defeated literally stated he couldn't use his dojutsu as the SOSP when Madara was trying to take them. I'd go get the scans but naw cause it seems you didn't do your research on the right thing

Rocker1189 said:
I had looked at his page, I just did not look properly at the spatial manipulation and I thought it was vergil style.

Oh, also you were wrong and Menma Obito not using genjutsu immediately the only reason he did not was because Naruto was not looking at his eyes, the moment Naruto did Menma put him under genjutsu and Oko would lose his memories. there is nothing Oko can do about that.

And luckily I jsut went through the movie, Menma Obito does in fact use Kamui intag because Naruto mimics Minato's move.
Nope I wasn't wrong.

As soon as he fights Sakura he immediately goes hand to hand without hesitation after he thought he had successfully begun extracting Kurama.

And no. He didn't. Obito bobs his head in which Naruto jumps over and catches his kunai before burying his rasengan into his back. And to boot his Sharingan was a normal one. Not even Mangekyou.

@Rici

I will. And the power listed is false if anyone looks closely at the movie.

He Can't use Kamui.....

When a character already has enough experience fighting those odds at a weaker state, no it doesn't. Amd no they don't bother to explain how they stop Oko's abilities at all. Neither of you have bothered to mention how the Masked Beasts will counter his abilities. Simply listing them aren't enough.

And he'll do this before getting bfr'd or immobilized himself how?

What a waste of time our votes are not being counted(this seems to happen with any bleach related thread), I am out.

Íou know what? I don't care what you think. We gave several reasons why he wins. The moment this thread reaches seven votes it wwill be added, whenever or not you count it.

AstralKing7 said:
My guy if you knew lmao Obito after defeated literally stated he couldn't use his dojutsu as the SOSP when Madara was trying to take them. I'd go get the scans but naw cause it seems you didn't do your research on the right thing
I've already peeped those scans. He never says anything of the sort.

Rocker1189 said:
Alright, what is he going to do about a combination of these 2:
I'm starting to think that you just don't understand what I'm asking of you......

I'm asking how does this counter his abilities. How do they prevent Oko from using his own things.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Íou know what? I don't care what you think. We gave several reasons why he wins. The moment this thread reaches seven votes it wwill be added, whenever or not you count it.
And it'll be removed based on faulty reasoning you keep pushing, instead of just saying how he gets countered.

And how do his abilities counter obito? How will he be able to use it on someoen with precog when 7 summons, ecah having their own powers, are after him?

How will he deal with his energy being ripped out?

Will he bfr them? Then Obito decides it's not worth the hassle and mind-haxes, because saying that he didn't use it on a fodder two tiers below him is not aplicable here.

Hst master said:
And it'll be removed based on faulty reasoning you keep pushing, instead of just saying how he gets countered.
No, buddy, you can't do that.

If not firephonix or weekly would have got dozens of wins for their favourite characters because others used "faulty arguments".

Hst master said:
I'm starting to think that you just don't understand what I'm asking of you......

I'm asking how does this counter his abilities. How do they prevent Oko from using his own things.
The first one stops him from being able to move and is near instantaneous without any proper warning (he also can not absorb it since it islike a rune that appears on the ground). He is then essensially frozen).

The second one steals his energy until he is empty and the rest of them just continuously dog pile him until he is dead.

Pretty fricking simple.

Hst master said:
Man I wish I could do this to the terrible Gin vs Minato thread with horrendous reasoning.

How is making a barrier around him helping? He can teleport and stand on air. And each have their own? 4 literally do nothing but attack.

How is taking his spirit energy doing anything when he can reasborb it via Hajo Kuri?

And if he BFRs Obito as well?

Literally all you need is a bit more of better explanation and you'd be fine.

Since when can he BFR 8 caracters, especially when they never stand in one group during fighting, at once?

You are also ingoring that obito could just leave menma's body and go back to do it himself.

But seriously, your opinion isn't somehow beter than anyone elses, so the votes are valid, like it or not.

Hst master said:
How is making a barrier around him helping? He can teleport and stand on air. And each have their own? 4 literally do nothing but attack.
How is taking his spirit energy doing anything when he can reasborb it via Hajo Kuri?

And if he BFRs Obito as well?

Literally all you need is a bit more of better explanation and you'd be fine.
The barrier literally stopped someone like Minato who can also teleport and how does standing on air make any different to being unable to move. The barrier stops movement. Yeah they dog pile him while he is stuck like I said.

He can not reabsorb while bein gunder constant attack by others.

Kamui

"Literally all you need is a bit more of better explanation and you'd be fine." Yeah I feel like you are going to be repeating this until the end of time.

Also, screw it genjutsu is gg he loses his memories the moment he glances into Obito's eyes.

No, buddy, you can't do that.

If not firephonix or weekly would have got dozens of wins for their favourite characters because others used "faulty arguments".

Considering your votes are literally ignoring the other characters abilities yes. Especially since all I'm asking you is better reasoning amd i never said my opinion is better but when the reasoning is half assed I'm gonna call it out.

Also his BFR portals have their own vacuum

@Rocker

And Again that's stopping him from teleporting out or creating a path to the dangai how? And you did try to remove the gin thread. But the reasons were deemed okay.

Hst master said:
Considering your votes are literally ignoring the other characters abilities yes. Especially since all I'm asking you is better reasoning amd i never said my opinion is better but when the reasoning is half assed I'm gonna call it out.

Also his BFR portals have their own vacuum

@Rocker

And Again that's stopping him from teleporting out or creating a path to the dangai how? And you did try to remove the gin thread. But the reasons were deemed okay.
Minato could not teleport out so it is most likely that it prevents the abilities of people who are in it.

And again what is Oko goin gto do about genjutsu(which he does use immediately before you say so).

>Kamui

Scan above.

Hajo Kuri is both an attack and defense.

>Starting off with Genjutsu in a normal fight

Sakura says hi.

Considering all you need to do is explain more and I had to twist your arm for even a little bit of a explanation. I might as well. Like seriously if you don't know about the character it's not difficult to ask about them.

Oh, he didn't use genjutsu against a fodder two tiers below him after he already got what he wanted? Then he will surely not use it against someoen comparable to him!

Considering he doesn't even do it in canon saying he'll start off because they're comparable is unrealistic to him.

Hst master said:
>Kamui
Scan above.

Hajo Kuri is both an attack and defense.

>Starting off with Genjutsu in a normal fight

Sakura says hi.

Considering all you need to do is explain more and I had to twist your arm for even a little bit of a explanation. I might as well. Like seriously if you don't know about the character it's not difficult to ask about them.
I dont know why you are mentioning Kmaui now when I am talking about Minato.

You mean Sakura who knows like hell not to look into an Uchiha's eyes, something so well known through out the ninja world it might as well be a law...

The literal only think I did not know enough about was the his spatial manipulation was not attacks based that is literally all.

Hst master said:
Considering he doesn't even do it in canon saying he'll start off because they're comparable is unrealistic to him.
Except it is not as he did so against Naruto. Look again if you are not going to count votes I am done here Vote so far:

Menma: 4

Oko: 0

Incoclusive: 1.

I'm referring to your earlier post

And yet several Uchiha are able to get it off on her......but in this one instance he couldn't?

You didn't know several things about his Spatial Manip, or even his mindset

Back