• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non Canon Bois: Menma-Obito vs Oko Yushima

Fight in Rukongai

Kurama is restricted but Mask Beasts are available

Speed Equalized

Obito-

Oko-

Inconclusive-1

So many bumps.. Allow me to ease your suffering a little.

So this is Menma when Obito possess him? This version is weird IMO as he does have intangibility yet Naruto was able to hit him with rasengan somehow (still an awesome fight tho), does Menma still have access to his nine masked beast thingy in here?

I'd like to believe they're even in terms of AP as Menma does capable overpowering Sage Mode Naruto IIRC and Yushima being able to tanked multiple getsuga tenshos from Ichigo.

A reply that ain't a bump from me thank god!

I'd say he should have access to Kurama and the Mask Beasts, I'm not sure if he keeps his Intangibility since he lost it when he was the 10 Tails Jinchuriki

I mean, if he can summon Kurama here it's pretty much a 7-A character vs 7-A and Low 6-B characters. And the Mask Beasts is comparable to Akatsuki IIRC, though it is not first time Yushima fight multiple characters that comparable to him from Kageroza's feat fighting multiple captains including Yama-Jii himself at one point (And Yushima is pretty much => Kageroza).

If Menma can summon Black Kurama then I vote for him since he can oneshot easily.

If not then inconclusive for now as Yushima has bunch of experience fighting multiple captain level shinigami at once so I'm pretty sure he can handle the Mask Beasts and he's quite versatile here with binding kidos up to bakudo #99, teleportation (And he can spam it), BFR, He can record an attack, abosrbed it and reflect it, and Menma's intangibility is quite iffy as Obito-Menma doesn't demonstrate much of his Kamui's ability (not to mention he got hit by rasenga), but he still has genjutsu so it's 50/50 for me.

I meant rockers. The summons alone are a big perk.

His intang isn't that complicated, and also a big perk, and this one actually uses genjutsu in-character.

Rockers was fraing Dots, who covered their abilities

And he can't use his intangibility with Kurama inside him, as when he was the 10 tails jinchuriki

And as Dot said, Yushima has experience fighting multiple people at once.

And he can't use his intangibility with Kurama inside him, as when he was the 10 tails jinchuriki

What? You realize he was using it, right? It's less effective than teh canon counterpart, but still.

And as Dot said, Yushima has experience fighting multiple people at once

Doesn't make the advantage any less, nor does it stop from mindhax.

Hst master said:
Rockers was fraing Dots, who covered their abilities

And as Dot said, Yushima has experience fighting multiple people at once.
Fightning multiple people at once does nto matter he has to have fought multiple people with those abilities and also the same AP.

^ He literally fought multiple people with comparable ap to himself and the 9 masked beasts aren't that varied, Yushima himself has absorption. All I'm asking of you is to explain how this would counter his own abilities instead of just saying summons gg.

@Rici

No, he wasn't. If you're trying to talk about the callback scene with Naruto to when he fought Minato, you can see he bobbed his head out of the way of Naruto's Kunai. And as shown by Sakura he doesn't start off with genjutsu in a normal fight.

No, he wasn't. If you're trying to talk about the callback scene with Naruto to when he fought Minato, you can see he bobbed his head out of the way of Naruto's Kunai. And as shown by Sakura he doesn't start off with genjutsu in a normal fight

No... He can use the kamui, he simply cannot use it on stuff he can't react to.

And he still uses in-character.

Having experience fighting other people on your level doesn't make it any less of an advantage.

Anyways, we gave reasons. You have to count them.

Proof that he can use Kamui Intangiblility? Cuz I can link the scene if you want and there's zero times he used it.

And I do not have to count Votes based on faulty reasoning. Especially since all I'm asking you is to explain how his Summons abilities are > Yushima.

Hst master said:
Because of being a Jinchuriki. It prevents him from using his intangiblility.
That is not how it works, the reason he could not use intagibility as the jinchutriki of the tentails is because the ten tails is waay too powerful for him to control it and use his intangibility.

Ten tails second form>>>>> 100% Kurama.

Oh and it was implied that he could actually use in intangibility but did not want to risk it.

Stop using unproven headcanon when the literal reason was that he was the Jinchuriki of the tentails not that he was a jinchuriki.

Anyway Memna for my reasons.

Hst master said:
Because of being a Jinchuriki. It prevents him from using his intangiblility.
That is absolute headcanon. Especially when Kurama isn't sealed inside menma (yes, that is the plot, that kurama wasn't sealed properly. Because it makes sense in-canon, somehow.). and is outside, dicided into the seven beasts.

05Ibito
Nowhere is it implied he just doesn't want to.

Also the 9 masked beasts were back as part of Kurama during the fight.

And Rocker you didn't put any reasons other than fraing Dot and saying Summons....

Again, there is no canonical reason for kamui not to work, Obito can and will use the Summons as they are actually usefull here, he has precog and genjutsu and as such you have to count the votes.

Hst master said:
05Ibito
Nowhere is it implied he just doesn't want to.
Also the 9 masked beasts were back as part of Kurama during the fight.

And Rocker you didn't put any reasons other than fraing Dot and saying Summons....
Either way it does not matter, the reason he cant pass through is the Juubi, not that he is a Jinchuriki.

My reasons are, genjutsu, the binding mask, the shinigami (ironically enough) and intagibility. All of the masks working under perfect coordination plus Oko being completely unable to hit him due to intangibility leads to his win.

Oh and I forgot precog.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Again, there is no canonical reason for kamui not to work, Obito can and will use the Summons as they are actually usefull here, he has precog and genjutsu and as such you have to count the votes.
>No canonical reason kamui can't work

>Obito flat out says that he can't do it.

And no. If they are based on faulty info I do not.

@Rocker

If he's the Juubi's Jinchuriki, that makes him a Jinchuriki.....and you still haven't mentioned not word about how this stops Okos space manip. My dude that's all I'm asking, if you have just done that the votes would've been counted lickity split.

>No canonical reason kamui can't work

>Obito flat out says that he can't do it.

And no. If they are based on faulty info I do not.

Yeah, because you are comparing half of kurama to the goddamn juubi.

Hst master said:
@Rocker

If he's the Juubi's Jinchuriki, that makes him a Jinchuriki.....and you still haven't mentioned not word about how this stops Okos space manip. My dude that's all I'm asking, if you have just done that the votes would've been counted lickity split.
Yeah the Juubi Jinchurikki reason being that the Juubi has way too much power, power that is above the nine tails, he would have no issues with the nine tails. Kamui can be used to counter space manipulation like he did to Kakashi's Kamui when he attempted to kill the Gedo Mazou statue. Also all he has to do is phase heis body where space is slashed, nothing special.

Again do you have any PROOF? Cuz it sounds like you just saying that he could use Kamui if any other tailed beast in him without anything to back up your claims other than saying "It's the Juubi"

Also Obito was able to counter Kakashi's because they were both Kamui. Oko's doesn't work even close to that in function

I don't have to prove his power will work only because it didn't work with a monster that was ripping his mind apart sealed inside him.

And he doesn't need that to win.

We gave other 3 reasons. While being biased is not too bad of a thing, refusing to count votes is.

Back