• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Noumu Anime Profile
AoU Hulk 01
Because of the downgrades I had to do this.
Nomu vs Hulk 7-A versions

Speed is Not Equalized.

Who wins?

Shock Absorbtion is going to be a complete bitch for the Hulk to bypass, as well as the fact that Hulk isn't intelligent enough to figure out BFRing Noumu.

Noumu does have the AP advantage as well but that's honestly marginal, as is Hulk's speed advantage

Noumu Mid Difficulty.

Nomu: 3

Hulk: 0

My word... didn't think it would be this one sided or happen this fast.

I'm also pretty sure there's a hard stamina cap for Hulk while Noumu can sort of just keep going even when being overwhelmed. Or at the very least, Hulk at least showed SIGNS of Fatigue (Not full fatigue) while Noumu.... lacks any sort of signs really.

Oh and Noumu is literally just hulk + Regen and Shock Absorption. There's that. Noumu FRA.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
>MHA

>"haxy"

Lol. I guess AFO is fairly haxy though
Really? AFO is what popped up in your mind instead of Eri, Chisaki or Mirio?

How good is Hulk's Regenerationn. As in What can he grow back and how quickly?

He has an okay form of Low Mid, enough to survive intially getting stabbed in the back but it takes a long time.

Still an advantage nonetheless and would be a factor in what seems to be a mostly AP oriented fight.

If Noumu didn't have Shock Absorbtion and his regen was only as good as the Hulk, Hulk would win by virtue of being ever so slightly more intelligent and dealing with people with the same AP and being able to power through him like he did with the Hulkbuster.

Nomu for reasons above. Also they have almost the same speed, Nomu is faster than Mach 40, while Hulk is equal to Mach 46.

@Garg I may be remembering things wrong but doesn't Nomu have a 2× advantage over Hulk?

All Might's feat was casual, that's why I say he should be faster than Mach 40.

And All Might was weakened when he fought Noumu.

And by that logic, Hulk is also higher, as Iron Man can fight at this speed while laughing with his friends and fighting dudes. :p

All Might did the feat just before his fight with Nomu.

As the person who was responsible for giving the input everyone decided on and making the changes, I am extremely happy.

GO 7A MHA!

Oh... I've seen other people do it. I'll remove it from Nomu's then.

Back