• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nomu's speed has been downgraded yet his Regen is getting upgraded.

What's the outcome now?

Keep it added until it does

If it ends up not going through, Hulk blitzes and throws him into space.

And if Nomu's is downgraded then this is a blitz, AKA a stomp. This would need to be remade, speed would have to be equalized, Nomu would still win, AFAIK.

Honestly with speed equalized this is a stomp for Nomu as well. Nomu Regen will also be upgraded to High-Mid which means Hulk can't kill him at all.

Personally disagree with this Noumu having High Mid

But still, of the calc gets rejected, Hulk Stomps and it needs to be removed anyway.

We're derailing the thread but...

The literal reason for The High End Noumu even being called High End was because of its Regenerationn.

Why does the other Noumu just....Have it?

Anyway, we're derailing, if the calc gets accepted I'll keep it on the profiles, if it doesn't I'll remove.

High-End isn't called High-End because of his regen... that's just his name.

Nomu (USJ) was the first character to show Super Regenerationn in the series.

But yes it's derailing so I'll stop.

He is actually

The High Mid regen is what the High Regenerationn quirk is, and that's what AFO called it, the Noumu in USJ only showed Mid.

Anyway, concluded, close at will.

Gargoyle One said:
You know by now we don't jump tiers based on casual feats.

Otherwise Dante, who is literally .4% away from Sub Rel+, in his weakest form, which gets Speed blitzed by his stronger forms, would be higher then just Sub Rel :p
Tornado of Terror exists

Why AP would be treated differently then speed in a matter like this, I have no idea.

Pretty sure someone can powerscale in speed as well. Sure, you cannot calc assuming how much the guy is faster than the one you got with a calc, but 0.4% should be safe to assume

I do see that, however, if the dude is .4 away from the next tier and the next key Blitzes the previous, I think we can safely say he's Sub Rel+.

Back