• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noelle (Genshin) vs Baki Hanma

Alright Noelle proved herself capable in defeating Retsu, let's see if she can punch above him here.

Speed is equalised. Low 7-B for both. SBA otherwise

Mighty Maid: 0

Son of Ogre: 2

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Ok

So from the pervious thread Noelle AP is above 4 megatons, has 1.5 amps, and when her shield explodes has a 4x her normal AP

Baki AP is far above 5.5 megatons, has a shit loads of amps, and has a the DB which is an unknow amp however from the feats that were preformed in the manga it should far greater than a time 2 amp.

So Baki has the AP and Dura advantage here respectfully.

Not only that but compared to Retsu who had a huge skilled advantage in the pervious thread, Baki dwarfs him in terms of skill as attacks from character look like there phasing through them, ironically Baki can successfully evade attacks from Noelle and break the shield in a few hits or so

However the explosion afterwards is going to be surprising however with his insane pain tolerance, DB, and other amps he can tank it and learn how to dodge afterwards. And due to there LS the explosion is really not going to push him back so Baki is going to be ready to strike.

After its broken Baki has a lot of ways of ending the fight. Dura negation, pain manipulation, grappling her (5 vs 100) (I know what the profile says but Baki is just going to be at 100 after the changes) or just continuing to beat her.

All in all I feel like Baki wins more often than not so I'll vote for him

Last edited:
alright, Noelle is kinda dead here, I don't see much she can do besides getting a lucky hit with her knock-off Excalibur, and even that probably won't kill Baki.

Baki FRA

I'd say Noelle's shield break would definitely still hurt Baki, but nowhere near to the same extent as it did to Retsu, and that's about all Noelle has.

Noelle can't land a single hit on Baki if he decides to dodge, and on the off-chance doesn't, Baki could easily tank Noelle's blows and even more easily deflect them. Baki also has the instant-KO jab he likes to use a lot, so the moment her shield breaks, he'd land it and she's out for the count.

I can't imagine a single scenario where Noelle could win even if Baki decided to be an idiot for a good amount of time. I say Baki stomps.

Not seeing how Noelle win here, even if Baki become an idiot for a moment Noelle won't have enough time to do anything due to skill difference before he go lol-skill and break the shield then get staggered a little before KO her. So yeah stomp.

Well I mean one mistake on Baki's part and he's in for a world of hurt tho plus healing etc but if your saying that, would his other low 7-B key be better or is there someone else from Genshin that could take him on? Or is there anyone else in Baki that might be viable?

Noelle's healing is reliant on landing hits. If she doesn't hit Baki, she can't heal. Plus, Baki has far more stat amps and can take way more punishment than Retsu, and unlike Retsu, he also has a super-fast, low-effort, one-hit-KO move that works on people as durable as Yujiro.

There are most certainly people in Genshin who can easily take on Baki, but those that can take him on would likely stomp him, while those who can't would get stomped by him. Baki is nuts.

Back