• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BH has already resisted mind manip and perception manip so thats off the table

Sealing to counter his immortality

dont think he has anymore win conditions

Tell this to your loyal goon Hykuu as well:

Stop trying to throw shit at me. I wouldn't even need to report you two buddies into the staff.

Wtf why does it say I editted the OP? Oh it is because I eddited the topics back to normal, but then why is the person editting them to spite and stomp not being shown...

he has resisted type 4

scans of him doing that?

Not what type, what level. Nocturne has controlled a whole town of people.

Kahndaq Lord said:
Tell this to your loyal goon Hykuu as well:
Stop trying to throw shit at me. I wouldn't even need to report you two buddies into the staff.
I'm not tryna throw shit at you, as (i think) I'm chill with you on discord

Anyways, thoughts on the battle?

Rocker1189 said:
he has resisted type 4

scans of him doing that?
Not what type, what level. Nocturne has controlled a whole town of people.
define what level though

it was magic of the highest level basically.

Hykuu said:
define what level though

Right and what feats does that magic have? If it is not up to town level it is not working on nocturne.

Rocker1189 said:
Hykuu said:
define what level though

Right and what feats does that magic have? If it is not up to town level it is not working on nocturne.
how does him making a town go insane mean he is immune to anything below town level

Hykuu said:
how does him making a town go insane mean he is immune to anything below town level
Because that is the level his magic is at. Meaning his magic nullification is on that level too.

Shroud of Darkness: Nocturne gains a spell shield. If Nocturne blocks an ability, Shroud of Darkness' bonus attack speed is doubled. Nocturne also passively empowers his blades, permanently gaining bonus attack speed.

Except it seems to be consistently on in Lore.

Bounty Hunter can resist Djinn Magic, which is Abstract and Conceptual. Djinn Magic's usages go from erasing Memories to making people go insane with sheer movements alone to showing people their Deaths.

Nocturne's magic null is odd. Gameplay-wise he only nulls it when he activates his shield

Shroud of Darkness
Cost: 50 Template:Abilityresourcename Range: 20

Nocturne empowers his blades, passively gaining Attack Speed. Activating Shroud of Darkness allows Nocturne to fade into the shadows, creating a magical barrier which blocks a single enemy ability and doubles his passive Attack Speed if successful. Not passive. Bounty Hunter passively manipulates probability before he can even activate it.

Just saying right now though, noc has nulled magic magnitudes stronger than what the bounty hunter uses

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/for-demacia/

"I made him sleep, and his dreams were ripe with horrors to be made real," said the boy. "His power is slight, a glowing ember compared to the furnace that burns in your flesh. It gave me little in the way of real substance, but childish fears are a banquet after I had gone so long without. Demacia is a terror to his kind. To your kind."

Lux felt her magic retreat from this creature, the darkness filling the clearing pressing her light down into little more than a spark. But even a single spark could begin a conflagration that would devour an entire forest.

https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Nocturne#League%20Judgement

"Nocturne felt a group of humans rush up from behind; for a second, his form pulsed. Darkness smothered the entire field, an oppressive blackness that breathed and sighed. Victims eternally trapped in the phantasm murmured in the summoners' ears, promising eternal torment and pleading for release. Disembodied hands clawed at the living, desperate to rip any semblance of existence away for their own keeping.

The remaining summoners lashed out, flailing against the ghastly fingers that only disappeared long enough to reappear again in greater numbers. Spell incantations decayed on their lips as the magical energies refused to heed their call. The darkness began to suffocate the humans, and they clawed at their eyes in a wild attempt to regain their sight. Devoured by terror, they didn't even sense Nocturne's approach, nor did they feel the blades that cleaved through their soft bodies and condemned their souls to an eternity in the darkness."

Noc doesnt have an updated lore so unfortunately thats the only thing we can go off of other than the part from For Demacia

When the League stopped existing in the canon, Judgments stopped being relevant. The rest is still speculation. Better to stick with For Demacia.

RegisNex1232 said:
When the League stopped existing in the canon, Judgments stopped being relevant. The rest is still speculation. Better to stick with For Demacia.
Yeah the are not useful as plot points but they are still useful to get information about champion abilities.

No, as powers can change between canons, like Varus showed. Better to use stuff that isn't going to contradict itself.

Back