• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You really have no idea. Since Riot hasn't given new Noc lore and we don't know if he'll be the same or change a bit. Either way it reduces the legitimacy of the argument.

What are Bounty Hunter's feats?

@Regis then wait until they do before arguing that we shouldnt use the only information we have available for him at the moment

RegisNex1232 said:
You really have no idea. Since Riot hasn't given new Noc lore and we don't know if he'll be the same or change a bit. Either way it reduces the legitimacy of the argument.
What are Bounty Hunter's feats?
No idea of what.

You mean apart from the Lux lore that confirms he has the same powers and more?

No it increases it.

Anyways, Noc passively nulls basically everything the Bounty Hunter can do, and Noc can escape sealing through dreams and has done so before

We should not use outdated info as it has no more influence on his character. This is like using old versions of Superman as feats for current versions. Maybe you should stop mixing canons when debating characters.

@Regis When there is no other information for said characters we have no choice but to use that information, what dont you get about that?

RegisNex1232 said:
We should not use outdated info as it has no more influence on his character. This is like using old versions of Superman as feats for current versions. Maybe you should stop mixing canons when debating characters.
Sorry but after you argued so much that it was not Nocturne in the Lux story(despite it being so obvious) it is hard for me to trust you on LoL lore.

@weekly I am pretty sure Lux' magic only retreated because of the emotional connection between Luca and Lux, not that Nocturne nullified it.

In the same story you sent, Nocturne possessed Luca (The combination that supposedly nullified Lux' magic) gets magic-haxxed to defeat later on.

Lux poured her light into Luca, and blinding radiance exploded through the clearing. The monster within the young boy was torn loose from his flesh with a howling screech of fury and desperation. White fire enfolded her, becoming everything around them. The darkness fled before Lux's awesome power, its shadow banished by the incandescence of her light. The growing radiance kept growing until the forest and the tomb were nowhere to be seen, only an endless expanse of pale nothingness. Sitting in front of her was a young boy with his knees drawn up to his chest. He looked up, and his eyes were those of a small, frightened child.

"Can you help me?" he said.

"I can," said Lux, walking over and sitting next to him. "But you have to come back with me."

He shook his head. "I can't. I'm too scared. The nightmare-man is out there."

"Yes he is, but together we can beat him," she said. "I'll help you."

"You will?"

"If you'll let me," said Lux with a smile. "I know what you're going through, how you're afraid of what'll happen if people know what you can do. Trust me, I've been through it as well. But you don't have to be afraid. What's inside you? It's not evil. It's not darkness. It's light. It's a light I can help you control."

She held out her hand.

"You promise?" he said.

"I promise," said Lux. "You're not alone, Luca."

The boy gripped her hand like a drowning man grasping a rope.

The light swelled again, impossibly bright, and when it faded, Lux saw the clearing was just as she remembered it from seven years ago. Green grass, a hillock with a stone cairn and a slab describing Fossian's deeds. The darkness that had so transformed the forest was now absent. The clawed trees were nothing more than ordinary trees, the sky a midnight blue vault of twinkling stars. The sound of night-hunting birds echoed from the forest canopy.

Luca still held her hand and smiled up at her.

"Is he gone, the nightmare-man?"

Hell. We use the Cinematic Short Film, A Twist of Fate to scale every LoL character's Tier and Speed, in the same film or whatever you call it, Nocturne gets blasted away by Ryze's Q and gets sealed with his Rune Prison, which are entirely magic based attacks.

https://youtu.be/tEnsqpThaFg

Actually Ryze is resistant to magic nullification. Well for one he is more powerful than Nocturne in AP. But anyway in his fight versus Brand he used magic in place were magic was meant to be nullified. The place he stores world runes is made out of materials that nulls magic, yet he and Brand could use their magic fine, probably nerfed a bit though.

>Magic Haxxed

Lux doesnt have any magic hax, in LoL Magic Null can be overpowered by strong enough magic, which is what happened in the story.

Ryze resists magic null and his magic is High 6-B, of coure he affected Noc with it

No you don't, you still have For Demacia to use. How dumb can someone be to think that there's nothing to use?

@Rocker It was merely hinted at before. If you're much more gullible than I am I can't change that.

RegisNex1232 said:
No you don't, you still have For Demacia to use. How dumb can someone be to think that there's nothing to use?
@Rocker It was merely hinted at before. If you're much more gullible than I am I can't change that.
It really was not it was extremely obvious and it turned out to be correct. You cant exactly call me gullible if I am right.

RegisNex1232 said:
Considering Noc's current lore on Universe, the canon hub for LoL info, is the same lore from back when his Judgement was used, not dumb at all. There is nothing else to use except the old lore and this story.

Being proven right =/= not being gullible and taking things at face value. That's really all I want to say, as it's derailing from the VS.

RegisNex1232 said:
Being proven right =/= not being gullible and taking things at face value. That's really all I want to say, as it's derailing from the VS.
Yeah, it would be taking things at face value if it was not so very obvious.

"Has literally exact same power of Nocturne"

Says it is not nocturne...

Anyways, Noc passively nulls basically everything the Bounty Hunter can do, and Noc can escape sealing through dreams and has done so before

Yes, Universe keeps old lore as placeholders. Doesn't make it anymore canon than Yi's old lore or Brand's old lore. And it doesn't mean you should mix canons to find feats. Stick to what is currently canon.

@Regis What is currently canon is Noc's old lore as he has no new lore. There is no mixing canon as there is no canon to mix.

''Lux doesnt have any magic hax, in LoL Magic Null can be overpowered by strong enough magic, which is what happened in the story.'' woah.

Forget that, that's self contradictory and people would know it if they had read the story.

Lux gets her magic nulled

Lux later on magics him to defeat

Either way, immense magic resistance can **** Bounty Hunter over (Profile for that dude coming later today). I have issues with Nocturne's Passive Magic Null if i haven't clarified it already, but i really can't be clashing here when i am working on a dozen profiles, blog posts and some debates on other platforms. Count me out.

I don't want this thread to turn into a 300 comment long war like the last time, so @empeoeror you know how much i hate you for making this thread in an attempt to spite me. @weekly you heard it, this is no different than earl making spite matches after getting annoyed by someone.

Kahndaq Lord said:
''Lux doesnt have any magic hax, in LoL Magic Null can be overpowered by strong enough magic, which is what happened in the story.'' woah.
Forget that, that's self contradictory and people would know it if they had read the story.

Lux gets her magic nulled

Lux later on magics him to defeat

Either way, immense magic resistance can **** Bounty Hunter over (Profile for that dude coming later today). I have issues with Nocturne's Passive Magic Null if i haven't clarified it already, but i really can't be clashing here when i am working on a dozen profiles, blog posts and some debates on other platforms. Count me out.

I don't want this thread to turn into a 300 comment long war like the last time, so @empeoeror you know how much i hate you for making this thread in an attempt to spite me. @weekly you heard it, this is no different than earl making spite matches after getting annoyed by someone.
wait what happened?

I mean, there are weapons BH has which ca put him at Town level and a calc which puts his AP at Multi City Block+ level and a decent degree of MHS (Superior to what i have seen from Hunter excluding his high end from the calc you made) but it will probably take a trillion years to have it evaluated soo--

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kahndaq_Lord/Bounty_Hunter_Summons_a_Budget_Mjölnir

Forget that, i am still wondering why my LoL upgrade thread hasn't been accepted yet.

what upgrade thread? also all of the lol discussion threads have disappeared for me. apart from the two recent shrike matches.

@rocker i know Emperoer and Hykuu from other platforms like Google+ and Discord and for some reason they are constantly trying to piss me off here since i really can't roast people in this place.

I even made an entire documentary on the latter for his hypocritical and unstable behavior regarding everyone he meets.

It is basically a cat and dog relationship. Nothing to worry about.

Back