• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noctis' resistances and abilities

Shouldn't Noctis and others have resistance to Poison,Mind Manipulation,Transmutation,Time Manipulation,Death Manipulation,and Petrification via accessories, especially Ribbon which grants them resistance to all status ailments?

And while using the Blade of The Mystic, after you finish an attack it gives Noctis an attack buff for 10 seconds which should be limited stat buffing

Sorry, I saw this earlier but when I read "The blade of the Mystic" I inmediatetly closed it as I dont want any kind of spoiler of the last extra content that I havent played yet.

Ribbon resistances are fine, of course.

The ribbon part is a no-brainer. We have already added the resistances to other profiles. So feel free to add it.

The other Im not speaking about.

We should remove Noctis Inconclusive fight with Dante, because Dante's Transmutation was one of his best options against the Prince

Now Noctis resists

Noctis only resists petrification and getting turned into a Frog. Nothing else.

Well, Dante Transmutation is based on absorbing any organic matter and transforming into steel so...

Yeah, nevermind ~~

Hst master said:
Also Pachi, shouldn't the Gang scale from the XV Adamantoise, who's 5-A?
What is the turtle scaled to again?

And yeh, they should. The whole cast should. Titan and others are shown fighting the turtle and the rest of the summons are comparable to it.

@Pachi

I have absolutely no idea, I didn't even notice Adamantoise was 5-A until Astral brought it up. He has no links on his profile.

It's likely from when they were 5-A scaling to Gilgamesh but it was deemed that the gilgamesh in FF XV is a different incarnation and therefore they shouldnt scale.

If anything, downgrade the turtle to High 6-A

I fixed the profile

But, I left Adamantoise in the same Tier of the Pre timeskip main party, "6-B, possibly High 6-A"

If I'm not mistaken, their fight is before the timeskip

no he should down right be 6A since he matched two Astrals and you could have gotten all of the royal arms before the time skip

Yeah but the Astrals don't scale to each other, at least not for now

Titan have a 6-B feat and every Astral scale from him, except The Glacian (who defeated Ardin) and Ifrit (His flames can turn the World to ashes) both are High 6-A. And possibly Bahamut

And Noctis spent ten years basking in the light of the Crystal to awaken as the True King, he's MUCH more powerful after the Timeskip

But I agree with you, we have 3 Astrals with High 6-A feats, they should scale to each other, a CRT might be good

Back