• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noblesse Character Tiering

It's about Gradeus I really don't see how he's a high top tier when he got stomped easily by Frankenstein when character like Razark clearly gave Franky harder time , badly injured Razark managed to hurt Gradeus and he still couldn't kill him without help even Franky told him "didn't you have the guts to do it yourself" in the recent chapter , also Ludis almost tied with him if Ragus Tradio didn't interfere , and Rozaria was dodging his attacks casually he couldn't hit her until the other traitor nobles helped him also he almost got killed by her final attack if Ragus didn't heal him .... so I don't think Gradeus deserves to be a high god tier , he should be on Rozaria & Ludis level nothing more.

First of all another noblesse fan huh finally seeing noblesse threads pop up.On topic you are right he is too high i will move him down to rozaria and ludis

Noblesse is life :D lol , btw shouldn't Karias be on the same level at least with Lunark ? he was edging when they fought iirc

Back