• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No one did this before?! How? - Maria Ushiromiya vs Lord English

As the title said!!!

> Both are Low 1-B

> Speed Equalized (If needed)

> SBA

Who wins and why?

Lord English: 2 (Tod the Eldrazi, 22Easy)

Maria: 4 (ZacharyGrossman273, Zer00Negativo, Eganergo, Scarletmoon56)

Inconclusive:

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
High godly Regenerationn>Mid godly I vote maria
Since I like the idea of Low 1-B matches I'll attempt to revive this. Regardless, that is not a vote worthy of being counted since you don't take into account all of wht Caliborn has to get around High-Godly. Shit, you don't even take into account if Maria herself can bypass Mid-Gofly.

Anyway, I had an extremely long post planned, but I gave up in the middle of typing it. I'm voting inconclusive since they each can counter each other's hax and if someone does win, it's Extremely high-diff. I'm having a hard time determining a winner. Honestly, it depends on how often English uses his sealing, how effective it is, and if Maria can one shot with her AP advantage. For now, I'm voting inconclusive until further imput.

EDIT: This isn't a vote at ALL. But if I HAVE to choose, I'd choose English since in character, Maria is perfect for Caliborn to manipulate and outwit. He'd definitely be able to get a plan to take her down all while keeping her at bay with his cunning nature. Intellectually and personality-wise. English is Maria's worst enemy. The only problem is, the minute the fight starts is when things get brutal.

Maria, she can invoke the Sakutaro that when in the "field" it is impossible to use any offensive abilities nor to be able to attack her

22Easy said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
High godly Regenerationn>Mid godly I vote maria
Since I like the idea of Low 1-B matches I'll attempt to revive this. Regardless, that is not a vote worthy of being counted since you don't take into account all of wht Caliborn has to get around High-Godly. Shit, you don't even take into account if Maria herself can bypass Mid-Gofly.
Anyway, I had an extremely long post planned, but I gave up in the middle of typing it. I'm voting inconclusive since they each can counter each other's hax and if someone does when, it's Extremely high-diff. I'm having a hard time determining a winner. Honestly, it depends on how often English uses his sealing, how effective it is, and if Maria can one shot with her AP advantage. For now, I'm voting inconclusive until further imput.

EDIT: This isn't a vote at ALL. But if I HAVE to choose, I'd choose English since in character, Maria is perfect for Caliborn to manipulate and outwit. He'd definitely be able to get a plan to take her down all while keeping her at bay with his cunning nature. Intellectually and personality-wise. English is Maria's worst enemy. The only problem is, the minute the fight starts is when things get brutal.
The battle is both in-character, so... Can i count this?

Tod the Eldrazi said:
Gotta go with English on this

Maria doesn't have High Godly in her Low 1-B form, she has Low Godly. And LE via sealing.
she has high godly Regenerationn due to her immortality, even pieces of witches in Rokkenjima already exists beyond the concept of death, besides being able to stay in the sea of nothing without being affected And there is no way to seal it, as I said before Sakutaro denies that any skill considered offensive is directed or even activated against it

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'm pretty sure Maria was supposed to be upped to 1-A or smth.
all characters should be 1-A just for the sake of being metaphysical, according to the theory of forms the metaphysical world is a completely conceptual world existing beyond time, space and dimensions, basically everything in the universe would be just a "shadow" or aspect of this world. (of course, not that there was no proof of his level disregarding this fact) I think that when the profiles were created the people who did it were not aware of this fact

@Zer00 Pretty much what you said. The Umineko profiles are severly outdated and are currently going under revisions. Maria may not even have a Low 1-B form by end of it. Anyway, Maria FRA.

It's true they very outdated , kind Jessica that should have in the skills: manipulation of reality, manipulation of plot (In tsubasa she has a magic book capable of creating worlds where people are transported into it and events that she wrote in the book come true and she can change events that happened and will happen in the book), conceptual manipulation (with a red pen), manipulation of probability (with the magic of certainty, yes she has a magic of certainty despite the temporary ). Instead it is only 9-B with superhuman physical characteristics

Zer00Negativo said:
Tod the Eldrazi said:
Gotta go with English on this

Maria doesn't have High Godly in her Low 1-B form, she has Low Godly. And LE via sealing.
she has high godly Regenerationn due to her immortality, even pieces of witches in Rokkenjima already exists beyond the concept of death, besides being able to stay in the sea of nothing without being affected And there is no way to seal it, as I said before Sakutaro denies that any skill considered offensive is directed or even activated against it
It says on here page for her Low 1-B form that it's Low-Godly for Regen

Also, LE has more experience.

the profiles of umineko are outdated any witch level piece Eva (World human) or superior already surpasses the concept death however her immortality in wikia is just like type 1, in addition Maria is not so "inexperienced" so she is already 1000 years, moreover I do not I think experience would help in something.

Pretty sure that the Umineko Chick was supposed to be upgraded to 1-A along with her entire verse.

Back