• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maria Ushiromiya vs Compsognathus (Dino Crisis), weakest versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone decided to toss a toddler, aka maria, into the compy enclosure to be eaten. Can Maria Survive or become another meal for the compy

Maria's Profile: Votes

Compsognathus's Profile: Votes

Rules:

Maria and Compsognathus are both 10-C (Maria can't use magic or her powers only her fists since it would change her tier and make this unfair/a stomp)

Speed is Equalized

if 10-C Maria has immortality. Assume her death counts as a loss. Basically sure she can't die since she can come back to life but if she comes back to life in this scenario. it counts as a loss.

Both are bloodlusted.

Battle is obviously in a compy enclosure, specifically the heavily forested part of it.

Who wins and why.

Eh, can we even restrict powers? because Maria has her 1-A+ stuff here, but if we ignore 100% of her powers and supernatural abilities, Maria is just a little girl who can be slapped by everyone

Maria outspeeds, and on the profile Compsognathus can only slightly harm an adult male, which would put them on roughly equal terms in AP. Maria also has Genius intelligence, where Compsognathus is Animalistic. Also, Comp here has the weakness of dying in only a single hit, even to people of similar attack potency. Even saying Maria has less AP, all factors point to a stomp Mid-diff.

Everyone including her mother-
the-second-slap.jpg

Maria outspeeds, and on the profile Compsognathus can only slightly harm an adult male, which would put them on roughly equal terms in AP. Maria also has Genius intelligence, where Compsognathus is Animalistic. Also, they have the weakness of dying in only a single hit, even to people of similar attack potency. Even saying Maria has less, all factors point to a stomp Mid-diff.
I mean, Maria has Low-Godly, so, I dont think that the compsognathus can kill her, unless the op also restricted her regen, because he restricted all her powers

Maria outspeeds, and on the profile Compsognathus can only slightly harm an adult male, which would put them on roughly equal terms in AP. Maria also has Genius intelligence, where Compsognathus is Animalistic. Also, they have the weakness of dying in only a single hit, even to people of similar attack potency. Even saying Maria has less, all factors point to a stomp Mid-diff.

i said speed equalize and this is a heavily forested dark part of the enclosure. so she can't see well.

I mean, Maria has Low-Godly, so, I dont think that the compsognathus can kill her, unless the op also restricted her regen, because he restricted all her powers

yeah i restricted all of her powers so she's just a little child.

also genius intelligence is meaningless if there's no knowledge or preptime.

if the powers jump tiers. i suppose they can be restricted
You can only restrict an ability/technique with a separate tier. Most of her abilities don't have separate tiers so this match isn't allowed. Not to mention she stomps even without them.

The only abilities she has with a separate tier are the Truths IIRC, and she doesn't even need those (Summing is enough, as she can summon Sakutarou, or the 7 Sisters, or the Chiesters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back