• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anti-feat in the sense of the dimensional scale or is it only anti-feat if it's about R>F?
Actually, scratch everything I said.

I want to see what the statement you're referring to is first.

Nothing about the E-Bombs exact creation was even mentioned in Volume 6, to my knowledge.

It's just stated to be capable of killing an Old Deus (physical manifestation).

Learning of the E-bomb, a weapon that detonated the ether of the Old Dei, came as a great shock. Even more so if it really was the Dwarves who managed to create a weapon so lethal.
↑↑↑This comes from Practical War Game and these from volume 10↓↓↓
“Yes, Master. To detonate inactive essence… Truly, the E-bomb is a work of art.”
“I’m told it’s a conceptual rewrite machine, which repurposes inactive essence used in the E-bomb…the materialized fossil of a divine concept. It uses seal rites to alter the underlying concept. So it depends on false essence, it does…”

Yeah I don't know why this would be an anti-feat though.

I don't think that the "ether" or the Old Deus avatars are R>F. At maximum, their true conceptual forms are High 1-B+

Tbh though I'm still struggling to understand what "ether" really even is.

Also, it seems the E-Bomb stuff does in fact just involve conceptual manipulation to create superweapons. So if anything I'd say that's just a massive feat for the Dwarves being capable of doing/creating such a thing.

Yeah I don't know why this would be an anti-feat though.

I don't think that the "ether" or the Old Deus avatars are R>F. At maximum, their true conceptual forms are High 1-B+

Tbh though I'm still struggling to understand what "ether" really even is.

Also, it seems the E-Bomb stuff does in fact just involve conceptual manipulation to create superweapons. So if anything I'd say that's just a massive feat for the Dwarves being capable of doing/creating such a thing.
I think it's because I didn't explain that the whole dimensional scale thing would be for the materialization of the Old Deus and not for their true form.
“Holou, you said you’re ‘polygenetic,’ right? Like, how many?”
“I-it dependeth on the definition… But we might suppose that Holou’s nuclear coordinates lie on 13 + iR variable dimensions—”
“Exactly! Like, over eleven dimensions! Literally an idol from another dimension!”

I think it's because I didn't explain that the whole dimensional scale thing would be for the materialization of the Old Deus and not for their true form.
Btw do you have the Japanese raws for this. What is poly genetic even supposed to mean exactly??

I don't have it.

That she simultaneously exists in all these dimensions.
If that's the case, she is easily High 1-B+ without any discussion even needed.

Just being present on infinite / uncountable axes, regardless of if you even extend infinitely across them all, is still going to get you to those tiers.

I've got the official Japanese text. I would very much like to get a translator to give their take on it.

@Lynieryz I got @Wankbreaker to translate the important bits.

He came up with this:

Walking around, aimlessly talking about things defined by Sora and Shirou.
In other words, aiming to be the top, the perfect idol!

"Our goal is! The unrealistic spirituality of the second dimension and!!! The uncreated vitality of the third dimension!! Combined, not 2.5 dimensions, not 3.5 or 4.0, but... something!"

Sora, who had been speaking passionately, suddenly stopped and turned to ask Horou.

"Horou, you mentioned 'multidimensional intelligence,' right? How many dimensions?"

"It, it depends on the definition, butーassuming the core coordinates of the 'essence' lies on a 13+iR fluctuation dimensionー"

"Exactly! An idol that has literally surpassed even 11 dimensions and is on a completely different level!" Though it may sound like the latest physics from our original world, just take it as reference material and let it flow by!

Sora continues to boldly proclaim this noble idealー

There are a couple of differences.

For one, instead of "polygenetic," it's been replaced by "multidimensional intelligence." Not sure what to make of that.

Also, "essence" is mentioned to be what has those coordinates.

Still, unfortunately 13 + iR is not very much elaborated on.

I just made a post in the translations thread, I hadn't seen your message, well we can see if anyone else is interested in translating just to be sure.

Back