• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No.1 Hero of Japan vs No.1 Hero of America

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is USJ/Weakened All Might... I had to do this.

Star and Stripe: 640 Megatons, higher with Fist Bump to the Earth, Class T, and Mach 60

USJ All Might: 640 Megatons, higher with Plus Ultra, Class T, and Mach 60

Victory Condition is via knockout, no killing.

State of mind is the same as SBA, replace killing with knocking out. "In character, but willing to knockout. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to K.O. the opponent even if they usually won't."

Starting Distance is 5 meters.

Who wins? Have a feeling I know how this will end, but I'm too curious

Number 1 Hero of Japan: (0)

Number 1 Hero of America: Shadowbokunohero?, SlendVeny, Theendzero13, (2-3?)
MXduSOG.png

Last edited:
Star's really hax ability, such as stopping All Might's heart, wouldn't be used as she wouldn't want to kill him. And we cannot assume she can create orders she's never done before, so no touch paralysis or something. The only orders she can give are those that she has already used in the manga, or those with logical reasoning.

Like she can form the air into 1000X her size, so no question she could make it smaller if desired (Not bigger). She can erase the air, but only from a distance as she would risk suffocating herself. And it takes over 10 seconds for an average person to pass out from oxygen loss. All Might can easily move out of her vacuum, which is around 100 meters at most, in less than one second.

6-C Missiles have no baring here, for obvious reasons.

I feel like there's no point in making it knockout only since its OOC for either of them to kill another hero, they'd be willing to not pull their punches but thats really it.

State of mind: "In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't."

If I hadn't done that, then Star and All Might would try to kill each other per SBA rules.

Prob Star, they relative in strength. and her quirk would give her more opportunities to Incapacitate Toshi. while I can't give examples because on-screen Star wasnt out to simply restrain and in ferment isn't what OP is looking for, but in general having more options to defeat your enemy is always better than having less, but because of the unknowns cant talk about whether or not it's a stomp, decisive ect just that on Paper Star has the edge.

I imagine All Might's Plus Ultra would allow him to overwhelm someone like Star, similar to the USJ Nomu. If we somehow see more abilities from her in some flashback, side story, or statement, obviously this will become outdated

Her Air Giant is difficult to use up close, as the length of the giant fist would be around several dozen meters. So trying to punch him with it up close could prove difficult, she'd need to make distance for it. Though Star herself is probably a good fighter up close.

Do I take that as a vote for Star?

Back