• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting votes isn’t a mandatory system.

I can just add everything that’s agreed upon once the thread is fully concluded.

Is there anything left to discuss?

I will do neither of those, sorry.

I think everyone agreed with me that he should have the passive aspects of Goddess physiology.

As for Demon physiology, I think we should just limit it to what we see, like Darkness constructs, Hellblaze and healing.

I think everyone agreed with me that he should have the passive aspects of Goddess physiology.

As for Demon physiology, I think we should just limit it to what we see, like Darkness constructs, Hellblaze and healing.
Maybe king should get limited explosion manipulation since he can make his spirit spear explode on contact on numerous occasions

Have you made the edits yet?

If you are going to add the thread, I hope you can add physiology for Meli. Besides, It seem like meli and DK should seperate abilties and resistance like these profiles
Also have you seen this?

I completely forgot about this, sorry.

I was planning on doing these, but I'll have to do them tomorrow. What else is there?
Here is a summary of what everyone feels okay and agrees with

Addition:
Arthur Pendragon:
Chaos:
Merlin:
Zeldris and Demon King:
  • Energy Manipulation, replace with Forcefield Creation and Air Manipulation: via ominous nebula.
Demon King:
Zeldris:
Chandler and Cusack:
Goddess:
Demon:
Purgatory survivors
Remove abilities:
Immortality of Faries, Demons should be replaced with Longevity. For Faries lifespan around 1000-1500 years, Demons lifespan is 1000 years.

What physiology for Meliodas, exactly? Like him specifically, or does he not have Demon Clan physiology on his page?

Is it stated that Demons don't physically age? The Demon King strongly implied that he did, and he's quite possibly an actual immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back