• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it stated that Demons don't physically age? The Demon King strongly implied that he did, and he's quite possibly an actual immortal.
Galand was 987 in a nakaba guide and still looked the same 3000 year ago same for chanlder and cusack. The demon king didn't age he always looked that way just that his body was weakening.

It's stated that Galand would have died if not for the Goddesses' seal, so clearly it suspended the aging process. In fact, one of the guides says he's physically 991.

That's called age.

It's stated that Galand would have died if not for the Goddesses' seal, so clearly it suspended the aging process.

That's called age.
But he didn't age that whole time just that his life would run out at 1000 years. Actually galand age was 997 and his appearance didn't change after all that time but I will concede for now.

When is eternal youth actually demonstrated for Demons? Meliodas and anyone under the seal doesn't count.

I've done most of the changes. I'll continue them tomorrow.

It's very late, and I've been translating a 200-page book, so I don't have much time.

If the profiles are unlocked, I'd appreciate if you guys could at least do some of the smaller changes, like adding Non-Physical reaction to the Demons that have demonstrably interacted with souls.

I'll leave this list for remaining profiles.

It's very late, and I've been translating a 200-page book, so I don't have much time.

If the profiles are unlocked, I'd appreciate if you guys could at least do some of the smaller changes, like adding Non-Physical reaction to the Demons that have demonstrably interacted with souls.

Also, fairies don't age or rot even after death so eternal youth is fine after all gerhade is over 3000 years

Just take your time, no need to crush

Neither of which is necessarily immortality. And King (Gloxinia too) hasn't even reached the limit of Fairy lifespan.

To my knowledge, the only other Fairy who's lived as long is Dhalia, and he was under the effect of Breath of the Bless for that entire time.

Neither of which is necessarily immortality. And King (Gloxinia too) hasn't even reached the limit of Fairy lifespan.

To my knowledge, the only other Fairy who's lived as long is Dhalia, and he was under the effect of Breath of the Bless for that entire time.
FIne longevity then.

Darkness can have various properties, like Hellblaze being fire.

Hendrickson and Gray Demons are the only ones shown to do Dark Snow.

Zeldris and DK haven't shown it, only Meliodas.

Estarossa didn't. He failed to cover Tarmiel and Sariel in cocoons after cutting them, whereas Gray Demons sap life from characters with snow-like blobs that convert people into darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back