• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more people need to agree with this thread? Byashura already made the final nnt crt so what's the plan now?

I think high ranking demons should have heat resistance and resistance to resistance negation. Scaling from Estarossa and Meliodas being unaffected by Escanor presence while others were affected. For the later he was in a perfect cube and you can see Escanor heat melting the rocks and Meliodas can hit him. Zeldris had his sword melted by Mael’s presence and he was unaffected and his darkness sword was unaffected so darkness should scale. Meliodas in the passes repelled Mael sun aura with his darkness aura. Even Estarossa darkness held back Escanors cruel sun although he broke it by powering up. I will provide scans if you want.

So do demons being able to resist godeses ark give them resistance to EE and deconstruction outside of godeses magic?

I am not sure

Nightmare teller should fall under fear manipulation

Nightmare teller should fall under fear manipulation
Ask byasura

How many more people need to agree with this thread? Byashura already made the final nnt crt so what's the plan now?

If there is some experienced and knowledgeable member here who knows what they are doing, I can unlock the relevant pages for them.

My apologies for being blunt, but your common sense and personal experience do not seem to be good enough for me to trust you with such tasks.

So from byasura, mitch, elizhaa, and antvisma agreement staff

We get these stuff acc

~King
•disease manipulation
•poison manipulation
•Status Effect Inducement
•Plant Manipulation
•Pain Manipulation via disaster
•Water manipulation
•Cloth manipulation
•Force field creation & healing
•Durability negation
resistance to corrosion inducement.
Only for king due there's not enough prove other fairy king have disaster

~Purgatory Survivor
•Resistance to soul manipulation

~Merlin, Escanor, Archangel, and supreme deity
• Resistance to mind manipulation and soul manipulation via supreme deity blessing

~Escanor
•Resistance negation via Sunshine
•Resistance to air manipulation

~Gowther
•Immortality type 2
•possibly immunity to Soul manipulation
due just a inorganic doll being

~Goddess clan physiology
•Power nullfication via ark
•Necromancy

~Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

~Cusack
Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

~Melascula
•Large size type 1
•Regeneration negation (mid-high)

~Meliodas and Zeldris
•Resistance negation via tyrant killing
• Spatial Manipulation (should be limited or not?) via broke out dubs walless space
• plus estarossa spatial Manipulation for escaping domain of god space

~Meliodas
• Deconstruction and Resistance negation
• Curse manipulation and NPI
• Forcefield creation & Powernullfication
• Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Corrision Inducement vi miasma

~sins
• Resistance to Possession and Mind Manipulation/Madness Manipulation (Type 2)

[Rejected]
• Deconstruction (King)
• Deconstruction and resistance (Hendrickson & grey demon)
• Deconstruction (from Meliodas and zeldris tyrant killing not true magic meliodas)
• immunity to empathic manipulation and soul manipulation (meliodas)
• Existence erasure (Meliodas)
• NPI for non substance being and meliodas emotion

More or less
Correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back