• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread

What are your predictions for the upcoming Nintendo Direct?

Update: SMASH BROS, MARIO TENNIS, UNDERTALE & MORE CONFIRMED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH.

Here is mine:

- No Metroid Prime 4

- Possibly talk about the rumored new 2-D Metroid

- Odysessy DLC

- Yoshi Release Date

- Ridge Racer 8

- Notable Third Party (Maybe GTA V or Fortnite, who knows)

- Everything being released until E3 comes.

I'm rather surprised to see Crash Bandicoot: The N Sane Triology on the Switch. I mean, I know the Crash franchise is no longer an Sony-exclusive franchise but considering he was heavily advertised on the PS4 with a Sony E3 announcement.....

Aces looks like a step up from the last one. Unfortunatly I am sad as the only Metal Mario fan on this planet that he seemingly has not made it into the game.

Metroid prime 4.

Fzero zx.

Mario party 2.5.

Mario sunshine hd...

Ashleyamiibo.

Golden sun 3.

Fire emblem working title.

Bloodborne two.

Pokemon plus and minus and rse hd port on switch.

Metroid 5after fusion game.

Vento aureo.

Zelda.

Paper Mario. (Yeah except decent).

Mario rpg.

Animal crossing.

Geno and Ridley-dimentio on switch smash.

Donkey Kong country 5.

Banjo threeie.

None thus bad direct my man.

Also new smash not port.

Hal doing(bandai did wiiu) .

I hope that Kingdom Hearts 3 and Ni No Kuni 2 will eventually come to the Switch.

I was a bit sad that we didn't get MP4 or Pokemon but I am hyped for Smash and Okami!!!

Okami is a childhood game of mine so to be playing it again is going to be fun

we gonna be getting arms characters prob...

also am i the only one thats enjoying the WiiU Ports?

im hoping we get more in the future

Bowser's Inside Story remake seems boss. Not too excited for Mario Tennis, but that one's okay. New Kirby is great. Luigi's Mansion remake seems cool, as does new Warioware. First Sonic on a Nintendo console 16 years ago, and now Crash? N Sane Trilogy hype either way! Sushi Striker looks fun. Okami hype. Octopath Traveler looks great. Undertale on Switch hype, Splatoon 2 looks good. Captain Toad is great. And Smash on Switch! Yes! But is it Smash 4 port with extra characters or a new one entirely?

Yeah, still disappointed that Prime 4 or new Fire Emblem weren't covered yet, but better luck next time.

Gotta say it was a good direct. I was expecting stuff like Crash to be ported to Switch and something new for Splatoon 2, but stuff like the Luigis Mansion remake, Okani, and the new Smash Bros. (Which I'm sure is not going to be a port) took me by surprise.

Also poor Partners in Time lol, they completely ignored it and skipped straight to a remake of Bowsers Inside Story.

Back