• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Nine is used and his Weather Manipulation is restricted

Homelander is at 8-B

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place on Nabu Island

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Both start 5 meters apart from each other

"Labels like "Hero" and "Villain" won't be necessary.":9 (Acer__, Popted2, Cimafranca133, TheRustyOne, Kingur_RG3, V999, Mazdoesstuff, XSOULOFCINDERX, SuperStar)

"You guys...are the real heroes.":0

Inconclusive:0

heroes_rising.jpg
7e683fb416e42da0cc54d97a4493bdd22775044220758f5d658703b67c68ea8f._RI_.jpg

Last edited:
AP/durablity for both

Nine is physically 8.12 Tons of TNT, with various Quirks 8.12 Tons of TNT to 11 Tons of TNT (AP), his Barriers are 5.8 Kilotons/Baseline Town Level (Durability)

Homelander massively upscales above 14 Tons of TNT

Last edited:
Hello, this is my second time commenting on these forums. I appreciate corrections.

Regarding nine, I suppose that his information analysis would allow him to know the powers of homelander, on the other hand I do not see homelander's attacks going through the barriers according to what these showed

in the case of his stamina, class 1-a required a strategy to make him overexert himself (already knowing part of his powers and this weakness)
including the change of climate being the one that is most noticeable that exhausts it but here it is not used

how much damage could nine do to homelander before having problems in this regard?

From homelander I only know what is on the wiki

Following

AP/durablity for both

Nine is physically 8.12 Tons of TNT, with various Quirks 8.12 Tons of TNT to 34.14 Tons of TNT (AP), his Barriers are 5.8 Kilotons/Baseline Town Level (Durability)

Homelander massively upscales above 14 Tons of TNT
Nine upscales to baseline 8-B with his quirks, not to Bakugo’s Howitzer Impact.

first nice PFP, its from Friday night funkin right?

second, we know that Homelander is absolutely unskilled, but can Nine hurt him significantly before he run out of stamina?
Yeah he can spam lightning and his Barrier’s scale to 7-C so homelander can’t get through them

nine blocks what homelander throws at him and if he gets close he will only be an easier target for his piercing lasers or crushed against his barriers speed is of little use against nine's hypersonic reactions the only option I see here for homelander is to go for wear but since he does not know these weaknesses and neither his powers unlike nine who can know them I doubt very much that he will go for that option

Could a nine thing steal someone's powers?
can steal biological powers
(if he manages to do it, it will probably be super strength since the rest already has flight and lasers)
If it is determined that I could, my vote would be 100 percent for nine

Based on the fact that Nine has barriers with baseline Town Level Durability and the fact he has better overall abilities, I'm voting for Nine FRA

I'll vote Nine as well. Homelander doesn't really have the skill to avoid his homing laser attacks or stop them with his heat vision. And he won't be able to harm Nine due to his barrier. So he should eventually land some fatal damage on him with his piercing shots.

Also Nine should be more than capable of stealing Homelander's power, AFO can steal biological super powers and his abilities would indeed fall under that category. However Nine would never try and take Homelander's power, since he has a limited amount of space and Homelander's power isn't all that great for him.

Nothing he'd want to take from him. Also he has a Quirk that'll tell him how strong Homelander is, so he knows that Homelander would be strong enough to punch his head off if he gets pass his barrier. So I doubt he'd take the risk in the first place.

Homelander can’t do anything in this matchup, he is terribly unskilled in combat and he has no way of harming Nine, since Nine’s barriers are 7-C

Nine low diff FRA

Back