• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homelander kinda just stomps here.
He has way more ap and durability, can keep his distance with heat vision, and, maybe I'm wrong, but is there anything preventing him from just flying back down if Ochako managed to touch him?

I see no wincon for her tbh.

Literally what can Homlander do lmao. He scales to 1 ton of TNT vs 13 tons. Ochaco punches him once and smashes him skull in.

He kinda just lasers her don’t he. She’s more skilled. Plus the way he fights is brutal. And he has a lifting advantage. I think Im voting homie landing.

Last edited:
I can't even tell which Homelander is being used. Tags say TV, link says comic, responses alternate between both, no AP is listed for Homelander... Admittedly I have a migraine and can't think straight right now, but come on, maintain your thread.

Ochako's only advantage is her admittedly far superior skill. I don't even know what the AP is because I'm not clear which Homelander is being used. Meanwhile Homelander's flight ***** all over her zero gravity, both hard countering it and outperforming it at the same time. She also has no answer to Homelander's heat vision apart from avoiding it. And his superior lifting strength checks her grapple skills. It doesn't hard counter them, but it definitely checks them. It might be better to use Bakugo or Kirishima instead.

I can't even tell which Homelander is being used. Tags say TV, link says comic, responses alternate between both, no AP is listed for Homelander... Admittedly I have a migraine and can't think straight right now, but come on, maintain your thread.

Ochako's only advantage is her admittedly far superior skill. I don't even know what the AP is because I'm not clear which Homelander is being used. Meanwhile Homelander's flight ***** all over her zero gravity, both hard countering it and outperforming it at the same time. She also has no answer to Homelander's heat vision apart from avoiding it. And his superior lifting strength checks her grapple skills. It doesn't hard counter them, but it definitely checks them. It might be better to use Bakugo or Kirishima instead.
It's comic Homelander, he is 11 tons

So Homelander will have to land a lot of hits to destroy Ochako. Meanwhile, does she have a wincon? She can grapple him, but against his lifting strength that's questionable.

Back