• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holy shit now as an avi?

Well welcome to Steampunk boi.

You still have a long way to go though ;^)

Will see people arguments before voting

@Gargoyle Sans his regen, which he does by converting his body into electricity, type 8 immortality for tesla isn't really combat applicable, he can keep coming back as long as people call his name. Tesla exists outside the bounds of the laws of world, and the world rejects his existence, so much so, ppl will forget his existence in a few years. Is that grounds for acausality? I am not even sure.

@ALRF Tesla is awesome.

@Gargoyle Not sure that will work, see tesla fought rosenkreutz and the dude has that exact same ability as Fiamma if not better, his hands break the laws and boundaries of time and space, making evasion impossible, physical defenses useless, and the attack is not only physical but it destroys everything, whether real or illusory, physical or metaphysical. Tesla tanked that, and could even attack before rosenkreuz did anything.

Ok how did Tesla tank it tho?

Fiamma's hand grows in power in proportion to the opponent, so I have to ask how Tesla tanked it without being insanely stronger then it.

Rosenkreuz's hands deal physical and metaphysical damage, ignores defenses, makes evasion impossible, and tesla not only tanked it, though he was injured a bit, he reacted to the attack, he did so by thinking instantaneous, so literally between rosensenkreuz's attack and the attack actually hitting him (bear in mind this is an attack which breaks the boundaries of time and space), 0 seconds have passed. In other words he has all the time in the world to think of strategies and do whatever in that time.

As tesla is far above baseline planet level, while dying and out of power, he held his own against rosenkreuz, a fully charged, maximum tesla would be insanely powerful.

It is but that doesn't negate his thinking speed, at least don't think so.

He has instantaneous thought speed, which makes from his perspective 0 seconds pass while he is doing it. His reactions are immeasurable but he can think quickly basically.

Quite frankly yes, but his shields barrier got bypassed so that's not really a good example on my part.

That said when you say "Physical and Metaphysical damage" what do you mean? Physical as in AP and Meta Physical like....I don't really know what metaphysical is..?

Rosenkreuz's hands deal not just physical damage, but metaphysical damage, that's its description, metaphysics from my understanding deals with stuff like time, space, concepts and such things, but it was just stated to be metaphysical and didn't elaborate on it so, don't know.

The hands also tear apart reality or something like that as well.

So it deals with Time, Space and concepts, so that would give Tesla resistance to those correct?

And by Physical you mean AP? If so, of Tessa tanked it, that's due to him being stronger, he can't really afford that here.

It does both physical and metaphysical damage, dodging it is impossible, and it ignores all defenses.

A half dead tesla could tank and react to that, a full health tesla would have no problem with it most likely.

I'm well aware of what you already told, don't need to repeat yourself.

And I repeat my previous reply, it doing Metaphysical damage would mean some kind of resistance, and tanking it would mean he's physically.

The former, I might be wrong about, because quite frankly, it sounds like flowery language, but Tesla cannot afford the latter due to Fiamma growing in power by comparison to his opponent.

And if I haven't made it clear already I'm voting Fiamma.

Voting for fiamma for reasons above for now.

Also lets not forget Fiamma has access to the library of 103,000 Grimoires and can perform feats and miracles from the bible or any symbolism magic with the right hand.

So the Holy Right isn't the only problem here

Pretty sure this is no longer fair due to tesla being ridiculously above planet level and being a conceptual being.

Depends on what time period for Tesla. If this is before the end of the game, Fiamma wins after killing Tesla enough time. It'll be either inconclusive or Tesla's victory if this is Tesla at the end of Gahkthun after the fight with Golden King

@Fab Unless fiamma can kill conceptual beings, even before the end of the game, fiamma can't put him down though. Then again that tesla was literally dying and almost out of power.

No, by that point hes a really fragile existence with no proper anchor to reality and with little to no benefit that comes as being an Old Ones. Kill him enough times then he'd die for good. Only after Neon saved him he regain a proper anchor and with it the benefit of it all

True, he was in a pathetic state there, he uses basically his last remaining bits of his powers then he is out and done.

Back