• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's kinda all Nightmare does other than charging and swinging. Most other things are never used in combat...

I schnee, so after that Strange needs to BFR him or he gets destroyed due to Nightmare being (barely) strong enough to one shot

Can Nightmare run to the other side of the planet in a day?

I mean...he can teleport. How far idk. There is the whole Soul Edge corruption thing which only activates by contact with the blade and its power.

<Checks range

Yeah that's probably fast enough

Can Nightmare escape being BFRd out of the dimension

In that case the best thing Strange can do is time loop him or try to cut him with a portal, the latter isn't in character

But I do remember his BFR can reach other universes now so...

Right, so with that and Time Stop in mind, probably Strange via Time Stopping him and saying "You can't be here sorry"

Why is it so ridiculous that he won again?

Guy is from a live action movie verse, so what?

Also, still not added

I'm not sure, its almost like people only ever use the top tier puella magi so everyone assumes that every one is a feat to defeat.

Ah I see. That's a shame, too bad no staff is here to add it ovo

Will do

Turns out that PMMM's fanbase like to ignore it Imma see if i can get Kal to put it in the thread.

I mean, considering that they are hard to beat to begin with, defeating them is a feat in of itself.

Magical Girl Homura Isn't that hardbto beat

She has great AP and skill but aside from time Stop and some admittedly great BFR, that's it

Gargoyle One said:
Magical Girl Homura Isn't that hardbto beat
She has great AP and skill but aside from time Stop and some admittedly great BFR, that's it
"She isn't that hard to beat; she just has two extremely broken hax for her tier."

"She isn't that hard to beat; she just has two extremely broken hax for her tier."

BFR is stupidly hard to use unless she gets close so even Hades characters can deal with that

Only leaving one which is time Stop, which still has a few dozen people who can counter it fine

Overrating the hell out of Madoka Magica as always Vs Wiki

Back