• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night Raid + Jaegers vs Alucard

Rules Pre Schrödinger Alucard. Alucard has all lives and is restricted to Level 2. One cut from Murasame will take one life from Alucard without piercing his heart. Alucard has unlimited ammo. Night Raid and Jaegers have week prep. Alucard has no prep. Manga version of Akame Ga Kill characters.

You really want Night Raid to win, huh?

Either way, it'll take them a while to kill Alucard, since the general consensus (to my irriation) is that every time he's blown to pieces he uses one soul in his body regardless of how much damage he takes, and he has three millio of them.

Either way, Alucard will simply outlast them. He's just as fast and can finish off any of them with a single shot to the vitals with the sole exception of Leone, who he'll pump full of rounds anyway since he specializes in overkill.

Saying Alucard has unlimited ammo is pretty pointless because he regualrly exceeds the number of shots placed into his magazine and only reloads for dramatic effect.

The only remotely threatening people in Night Raid are Tatsumi and Akame, but there's no way Akame's getting close underneath Alucard's hailstorm of bullets and the fact that his body is amorphous and easily changing.

All in all, my favorite vampire takes this due to vastly superior stamina and overall firepower.

^ I would have to agree, not even Esdeath's time freeze would do anything to him.

Alucard would triumpth eventually with that regen and immortality (kinda funny, as Alucard himself said theres no such thing as a true immortal)

Reppuzan said:
Either way, it'll take them a while to kill Alucard, since the general consensus (to my irriation) is that every time he's blown to pieces he uses one soul in his body regardless of how much damage he takes, and he has three millio of them.
Ehh... I believe the last time that was actually discussed I said quite clearly that it is a fan theory and that he will die if not even his blood remains (being reduced to a puddle of blood is the best Regenerationn feat he has shown). That is also why his Regenerationn is only listed as low-high and not doesn't have reliant immortality. When was it decided to be different?

@DT

He means that no damage to Alucard will destroy more than one soul he has unless it just kills him (Like bypassing his Regenerationn, like you said). Essentially, even if he's killed, it will only take up one soul, not more.

Back