• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night 666: Freddy Fazbear vs Twisted Freddy

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
I mean, Mugman vs Cuphead happened, so why not?

Both are at 9-C

Speed unequalized

Both are in-character

Battle takes place in the FNAF 2 pizzeria

Who wins?

Freddy Fazbear: 6

Twisted Freddy:

Freddy Fazbear vs Twisted Freddy
Begin Night 666

The only reason i have speed unequalized is because if it was equal, Twisted Freddy would tear Freddy Fazbear apart before 12:01 am

I'm pretty sure it was made clear in the book that the originals were stronger than the Twisted Animatronics. I remember Foxy tearing apart his Twisted counterpart so I see Freddy doing the same.

Edit:It was actually Twisted Wolf.

In the book the OG animatronics attack the Twisted Ones first and in a rage iirc due to them being creations and servants of the purple guy. The nausea chip doesn't work on the OG animatronics. The main thing I can remember is that though the twisted ones did get ripped appart they could keep fighting easily even when missing major limbs which could come in handy if the fight is drawn out. It also really depends who attacks first due to similarities in strength and everything else. (BTW T.Freddy should have the same speed as Freddy, it will probably in a major fnaf revision).

In character I see Freddy attacking first. Bloodlusted is more difficult to decide, though that isn't what we are debating.

Tbh I want T. Freddy to win....but in this situation Freddy likely wins with mid to high difficulty

Winner: Freddy Fazbear

@Kramer

Couldn't have said it better myself. Freddy Fazbear FRA.

Towards the climax, yes. However, what this shows is that not only can the classic stand toe to toe with the Twisted animatronics, but they have canonically defeated them as well in the story (for the most part.) Then again, it was four against three, so they were outnumbered in that instance. But, since speed hasn't been equalized, they haven't been shown to go at the crazy speed the originals went at in the game, so I'll give original Freddy the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah. Actually, I'd also have to say that Freddy and his gang does have a bit of an experience edge due to having been designed by Henry a good time before Afton had him help with the Twisted ones. Plus, unlike the Twisted animatronics, which were completely autonomous, the original animatronics actually had conscious souls controlling them, so you have to factor that in as well.

Back