• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Icy robots (Nanophreak vs Freddy Frostbear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanophreak via better streanght and small size, with make it hard to hit
While Nanophreak does have the AP advantage, it's small size won't help it very much due to speed equalization as they'll both be moving and attacking at the same speed, with that in mind Freddy has a greater AOE by virtue of size making attacks from him hard to dodge. Feddy can also easily overpower it with his superior LS and just can just crush the head or stab it to death with his icicle

Chociaż Nanophreak ma przewagę AP, jego mały rozmiar nie pomoże mu zbytnio ze względu na wyrównanie prędkości, ponieważ obaj będą się poruszać i atakować z tą samą prędkością, mając to na uwadze, Freddy ma większy obszar działania ze względu na rozmiar jego ataki są trudne do uniknięcia. Feddy może również z łatwością obezwładnić go swoim doskonałym LS i po prostu może zmiażdżyć głowę lub zadźgać ją swoim soplem lodu
I will abstain from voting for now
I will vote after more detailed analysis

While Nanophreak does have the AP advantage, it's small size won't help it very much due to speed equalization as they'll both be moving and attacking at the same speed, with that in mind Freddy has a greater AOE by virtue of size making attacks from him hard to dodge. Feddy can also easily overpower it with his superior LS and just can just crush the head or stab it to death with his icicle
Smaller target does still make it harder to hit. It's a slight advantage but it isn't totally out of the equation.

Does Freddy actually use AoEs, or are you saying that the area of his normal melee attacks are greater? If so, in this circumstance, I'm inclined to say being smaller is actually the better advantage- being harder to land a direct hit on is more notable than having a larger hand.

I'll note that while the Nanophreak doesn't have the LS on its page, it tanks crushing hits from others in the verse, who are themselves Class 5, so I disagree with that specific win condition. At the moment it's just who stabs the other to death, but I think the Headhunter is more acclimated to it, and also scales to Street level+ as opposed to just Street level- however, I don't know the exact AP of Freddy, so the actual difference may be minute. Do you happen to know the exact figure Freddy scales to?

It's post 9-B removal skull-crushing
So ~3,000 Joules, vs almost 10,000 Joules for the Borg guys.

Yeah, with an AP difference like that, I'd hand it to the Nanophreak far more consistently than Fazbear.

Aye, but upscaling even a little. But fair enough, somewhere vaguely above 9,200 Joules. Still an approximate 3x AP advantage, still enough for me to cast my vote as such.

The issue with Freddy Frostbear is he doesn't do much, he charges and attacks, occasionally faking out or freezing the player.

Nanophreak should win but it's definitely decisive

Does Freddy actually use AoEs, or are you saying that the area of his normal melee attacks are greater? If so, in this circumstance, I'm inclined to say being smaller is actually the better advantage- being harder to land a direct hit on is more notable than having a larger hand.
I was trying to say his range was greater, like for example; if a human fought an elephant and they were both capable of moving at the same speed, a human would greatly struggle to dodge attacks from an elephant due to the latter's superior size

I suppose, though on that note like

Freddy would need to be bent double to actually be hitting the skittering foulness

I just feel like the advantage isn't there for Freddy.

It's kind of a God of War joke centering around a disembodied head named Mimir. In the 4th game (technically the 7th if you count the prequel trilogy) Kratos often refers to him as just "head" and the the fact Peppersalt referred to Nanophreak as "head" in the OP reminded me of that
Oh, I forgot about God of War. Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back