• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images-2021-07-28T155131.080.jpeg

Well to make a little notification, after the active thread I will possibly start another one to continue with the additions for abilities, and some cleanups to the profiles, specially, Devola, Popola, and Emil.

Just saying, Machines will potentially gain Low-Godly 🤌.

Once I finish crunching these numbers, how would 2B and the rest scale to Grun and Engles? Cuz we never see 2B punching Grun. Or even a flight unit punching grun for that matter. But we see Grun punching flight units which survive and 9S kills flight units on foot.

What, so Engles for striking strength and Grun for durability and attack potency?

Once I finish crunching these numbers, how would 2B and the rest scale to Grun and Engles? Cuz we never see 2B punching Grun. Or even a flight unit punching grun for that matter. But we see Grun punching flight units which survive and 9S kills flight units on foot.

What, so Engles for striking strength and Grun for durability and attack potency?
I don't think anyone scales to Grun considering that YoRHa's strongest guns did jack shit to it. And the characters resorted to heavy weaponry and targeted a weak spot just to kill it

2B definitely scales to Engels straight up tho. 9S really shouldn't be on the same level as 2B and the Engels considering we see him get annihilated by them very easily.

Dude should get an At most rating

Oh, I wasn't talking about Grun's durability. Maybe the phrase 'Scale to Grun' is inaccurate. We see Grun punch several flight units which survive fully functional. But we see 9S destroy flight units as well on foot. So I'm calculating KE from arm mass and velocity (and numbers are coming in far less his levels).

So maybe just attack potency?

Still not applicable? Cuz I'll skip Grun if he's gonna do nothing.

Grun, you let me down.

Ok, I'll go get the calculations for Engles approved. Came out as City Level. I had hopes for Grun. While his numbers were more than twice what Engles was, it still landed in City Level.

Sad to find one of these and it only talks about Automata.
I haven't played Replicant tbh, because I'm too ******* broke to afford it.

I'll try get Reincarnation once it's available.

Grun, you let me down.

Ok, I'll go get the calculations for Engles approved. Came out as City Level. I had hopes for Grun. While his numbers were more than twice what Engles was, it still landed in City Level.
Poggers. BTW, how should we scale Popola and Devola to the Automata cast? They do generally seem to be around the level of 9S at least, so I suppose At most 7-B for them?

Also commander white should get deleted, she literally has zero combat feats in game

I haven't played Replicant tbh, because I'm too ******* broke to afford it.

I'll try get Reincarnation once it's available.
Reincarnation is already available. It's a mobile game. If you don't feel like playing on your phone or tablet grab BlueStacks and play it on your computer. I played it for a bit but mobile games aren't really my thing.

Poggers. BTW, how should we scale Popola and Devola to the Automata cast? They do generally seem to be around the level of 9S at least, so I suppose At most 7-B for them?

Also commander white should get deleted, she literally has zero combat feats in game
Personally I think they should be scaled separately. YoRHa have been stated to be vastly superior to "modern" androids and those two are outdated. That's just me though.

Though they still might be fairly powerful. They might get some speed though since nanoseconds did come from the P33 (so anywhere between FTL to Relativistic. Someone pick one). I played more a dodging style in Replicant so someone could see if you can block a hit from Louise which should rack up some serious numbers for lifting strength. And it should be easy to argue attack potency should go up.

Where's the bloody spoiler tag? I don't know what to say.

It was given Town Level because a town was wiped out. But that town wasn't just wiped out. The entire thing got turned into a crater and the ground it was on was solid rock.
Gah, I don't know what to say without spoiling. But let's just say with the destruction incurred, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually mountain level.

Reincarnation is already available. It's a mobile game. If you don't feel like playing on your phone or tablet grab BlueStacks and play it on your computer. I played it for a bit but mobile games aren't really my thing.
The game play isn't for me either, I just wanna play it for the l o r e

Personally I think they should be scaled separately. YoRHa have been stated to be vastly superior to "modern" androids and those two are outdated. That's just me though
True, but they can still fight lower tier machines at least. That's gotta mean something.

It was given Town Level because a town was wiped out. But that town wasn't just wiped out. The entire thing got turned into a crater and the ground it was on was solid rock.
Gah, I don't know what to say without spoiling. But let's just say with the destruction incurred, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually mountain level
Go to the middle set of icons, press the icon with 3 dots and press on the crossed out eye

Personally I think they should be scaled separately. YoRHa have been stated to be vastly superior to "modern" androids and those two are outdated. That's just me though.

Though they still might be fairly powerful. They might get some speed though since nanoseconds did come from the P33 (so anywhere between FTL to Relativistic. Someone pick one). I played more a dodging style in Replicant so someone could see if you can block a hit from Louise which should rack up some serious numbers for lifting strength. And it should be easy to argue attack potency should go up.

Gah, I don't know what to say without spoiling. But let's just say with the destruction incurred, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually mountain level.
Well the thing with Devola and Popola is kinda weird. While they are still outdated androids, they clearly can face Machines for around a considerable amount of time. Perhaps the tier for Replicant and Automata could be separated for that, but idk.

Sad to find one of these and it only talks about Automata.
Well, Replicant and Automata are basically the only games from the Drakengard series that has profiles here, so it's understandable this would be more focused on them.
Although outside of that... ehm, perhaps I could start trying to make SINoALICE's profiles, because from what I remember there are some pretty interesting things there (like the whole stuff with Maso particles and that potentially it could scale from the YoRHa Network so basically everyone can have conceptual manip, Low 2-C range absorption, type 8 immo and some sort of plot manip)

the fact we still dont have a gestalt profile is very cringe
Does anybody know if the Nier raids in FFXIV are canon? I've heard some fans claim that they are, but they didn't really provide any sort of scans whatsoever. If it is canon, then wouldn't that make 2B and 9S the weakest 2-As on the site, or would that title still belong to Doomguy or Lina?

Does anybody know if the Nier raids in FFXIV are canon? I've heard some fans claim that they are, but they didn't really provide any sort of scans whatsoever. If it is canon, then wouldn't that make 2B and 9S the weakest 2-As on the site, or would that title still belong to Doomguy or Lina?
I thought it was canon. Don't know what it does to scaling though since I don't know a thing about FFXIV.

2 lazy to copy/paste everything, check my wall/profile

I heard it follows a certain ending. Also the story works with what Drakengard made so scaling 2B and 9S to Her Assholness won't be a problem and since they scale to the warrior of light then you have a decent or very strong 2A.

Although outside of that... ehm, perhaps I could start trying to make SINoALICE's profiles, because from what I remember there are some pretty interesting things there (like the whole stuff with Maso particles and that potentially it could scale from the YoRHa Network so basically everyone can have conceptual manip, Low 2-C range absorption, type 8 immo and some sort of plot manip)
Dew it, SINoALICE reaches 2-B and has some nice stuff.

and since they scale to the warrior of light then you have a decent or very strong 2A.
Oh yea, that would just make her and 9S even more powerful, considering they scale to a guy who has a massive 2-A scaling chain which would be even bigger if we found a way to fit dissidia into all of it

Alright, I'll stop talking about that collab now.

If there is one thing Automata has definitely better than Replicant. It's freakin chapter selects. If I want to do number crunching for Louise I have to play all the way there and it's more than halfway through the game. I already had to replay the whole game five times to get all the endings.

8b0a0591-c3ec-4e9a-9e2f-68d660469d51-profile_image-300x300.png

Do you guys think there will be a direct sequel of Nier Automata?

Huh, I completed all the endings and it was painful, but the last ending I completed was Ending E: The [E]nd Of Yorha which is also the best and according to my research is the True End, so I'm hoping for a sequel to those 3 again.

unknown.png

yeah a drakengard remake would be dope cause i havent played the originals but id probably play the remake

Back