• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my b

The current acceptable feats are the swinging about of Engels and the collapse of the underground city, the latter being at least 8-A.

Yeah I know. Still there's a huge skill gap and Raiden has dura negating weapon. Both are my favorite characters of each series though and I like that comparison.

Raiden was a killer and cyborg since he was a goddamn kid with no breaks and lived through several wars, he was created to be literally a killing machine. 2B is kind of similar (YorHA are most likely part humans now that I think about it, as they can bleed and act for themselves too) but she's still only like 3 years old. Raiden kicks ass even with a gun only.

After ending E I can believe this, but I was talking about playable 2B. All machines are defeated after events so she doesn't need to fight though

SpookyShadow said:
After ending E I can believe this, but I was talking about playable 2B. All machines are defeated after events so she doesn't need to fight though
I think he's referring to the joke ending where 2B deserts YoRHa and goes fishing, and spends the rest of her life fighting off machine lifeforms and other Model E units in between sessions of aforementioned hobby.

SpookyShadow said:
Raiden was a killer and cyborg since he was a goddamn kid with no breaks and lived through several wars, he was created to be literally a killing machine. 2B is kind of similar (YorHA are most likely part humans now that I think about it, as they can bleed and act for themselves too) but she's still only like 3 years old. Raiden kicks ass even with a gun only.

that's probably not even blood, just red oil. I think the only organic thing about them is their skin, while the rest is metal Just like terminators. And as I recall, every generation of yorha has the experience of the previous one. Since their data is always transferred to the new generation we can say that 2B has over 1000 teses of combat experience.

SpookyShadow said:
YorHA are most likely part humans now that I think about it, as they can bleed
Yup, I've certainly never seen other androids who can do that! *cough* *cough* terminator *cough* *cough*

and act for themselves too
By your logic Mega Man X isn't a robot because he has free will

So, looks like they scale to High 7-C now, from surviving a non-specific nuke, Engels, and EQ.

Since the High 7-C can be used, we can probably adjust the profiles now.

And I can finally close this thread.

If no one has any objections, I'll be applying the changes now.

I still hold my previous opinion. There is nothing that contradicts feat 7-A and none of feat 7-C demanded the most from the characters. Hell, one of these feats came only with the Adam's birth, even the feat just calculated here wouldn't be enough for one-shot since Engel the was already near Death. For me, theres no point tô downgrade. Just put High 7-C and at most 7-A, would be more accurate rather than completely ignoring the feat.

The 7A feat was done by someone stronger than the characters that supposedly scale and is contradicted later when the same Blackbox explosions instantly kill the droids.

The Engels pose a fair enough threat that they compare to 2B 9S and friends.

So uh. Nah, just put High 7C.

Given your logic it still shouldn't have killed them. One shots don't happen with just 2x more AP.

Especially not total and utter destruction.

Sir Ovens said:
Given your logic it still shouldn't have killed them. One shots don't happen with just 2x more AP.

Especially not total and utter destruction.

Ok It seems Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back