• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a different feat that was 6-C, and the original is far lower

And claiming that he was unharmed equally requires burden of proof. You've only proven that Adam intercepted him which was already known.

Mr. Bambu said:
that's a different feat that was 6-C, and the original is far lowerAnd claiming that he was unharmed equally requires burden of proof. You've only proven that Adam intercepted him which was already known.
No because this is the standard logic since this was what was shown on screen. You are stating something that neither was shown nor was implied, so the burden of proofs fall on you.

But it wasn't shown on screen. It was shown he got blown up, people visibly and audibly said "welp hope he's not dead but we imply heavily that he is" and then he shows up later, still wounded.

That is part could be true, I could calc their launch. I just calc'd the simple swing of an Engels from the very beginning of the game and got Tier 8.

deceased and stagnant

We got any feats to calc?

I'm pretty sure they are above tier 8.

Sir Ovens said:

Two magnitude 7 earthquale feats, one from Eve and one from an Engels, placing the main cast at High 7-C. There's also an uncalced feat of an Engels launching another Engels with a punch, should be something to the tune of Low 7-C to 7-C, given their weight

Where are the mag 7 statements

Also video for the Engels thing

SheevShezarrine said:
Sir Ovens said:

Two magnitude 7 earthquale feats, one from Eve and one from an Engels, placing the main cast at High 7-C. There's also an uncalced feat of an Engels launching another Engels with a punch, should be something to the tune of Low 7-C to 7-C, given their weight
the 7-A still valid?

the 7-A still valid?

Still remains to be seen, but seeing as the black boxes that rating is based off of have at least a 2-1 record of killing supposed 7-A characters, I'm adamant that A2 surviving the black box explosion that flattened Mt Ka'ala is an inconsistency.

I would agree. Still want the Mag 7 stuff or the Engel flinging. Always calc for good verses.

Oh, that. I almost assumed it would have been something speedier based on launched. Alright, I can look into it. What about the Mag 7 EQs though?

Mr. Bambu said:
Oh, that. I almost assumed it would have been something speedier based on launched. Alright, I can look into it. What about the Mag 7 EQs though?
The EQs did Mag 9 damage, but given the proximity to epicenter Mag 7 was decided on to prevent highballing

@Sheev Okay but where was it decided since Mag 7 is pretty damn high

SheevShezarrine said:
Still remains to be seen, but seeing as the black boxes that rating is based off of have at least a 2-1 record of killing supposed 7-A characters, I'm adamant that A2 surviving the black box explosion that flattened Mt Ka'ala is an inconsistency.

When did this happen in the game?

When did this happen in the game?

Firs time is in the first mission, where 2B and 9S use their black boxes to destroy a trio of Engels along with themselves, and then the second occurence is when they detonate and take out themselves and a bunch of comparable androids

Okay so those aren't Magnitude 7. The lowball would actually be akin to what we hold the Graug's (literally exact same feat, collapsing a cave) feat at 8-A. Magnitude 4.5, if I recall, since caves aren't exactly the most structurally sound things in the universe.

SheevShezarrine said:
Firs time is in the first mission, where 2B and 9S use their black boxes to destroy a trio of Engels along with themselves, and then the second occurence is when they detonate and take out themselves and a bunch of comparable androids
In all these scenes it was 2 black box being detonated though, so the blast was more powerful.

Mr. Bambu said:
Okay so those aren't Magnitude 7. The lowball would actually be akin to what we hold the Graug's (literally exact same feat, collapsing a cave) feat at 8-A. Magnitude 4.5, if I recall, since caves aren't exactly the most structurally sound things in the universe.
The cave underneath the city ruins was pretty structurally sound, having held up several large buildings on top of it for presumably centuries without much give, and I'm pretty sure the collapse made by the Engels is considerably larger than the one made by the Graug. I'd say the Magnitude 6 result should be the accepted one.

In all these scenes it was 2 black box being detonated though, so the blast was more powerful.

Iirc the Attacker model's black boxes are more powerful than those of the later models.

A cave not causing collapses isn't a sign of being the most structurally sound of all things, the cave existed and that's about all the claims we can accurately make about it.

And... how big of a collapse doesn't actually matter. This is just default EQ, range is going to be in the kilometers.

SheevShezarrine said:
Iirc the Attacker model's black boxes are more powerful than those of the later models.
where this was stated? and are you sure that the blast that blew the mountain was a black box? because from what i know, it was a missile.

where this was stated? and are you sure that the blast that blew the mountain was a black box? because from what i know, it was a missile.

A4 destroyed the Ka'ala server room by overloading her fusion reactor (black box). Attacker Models like A2 can increase their reactor power output through the same process that causes other models to self-destruct, showing that their reactors have a higher threshold for power.

Attacker Models like A2 can increase their reactor power output through the same process that causes other models to self-destruct, showing that their reactors have a higher threshold for power.
i dont remember this being said in-game and from what i know all black box is the same.

9-S gets ******* downgraded into the dirt

Yes and no

Yes, it should, no, it isn't really moving much

The TL;DR is that 7-B/7-A is pretty much bunk regardless of how you look at it, even outside of being a pretty vast departure from normal feats in the verse it was done by a character that was pretty much above anyone else and the same feat on smaller levels (detonating black boxes) invariably kills people in canon.

Alternative feats are the EQ generated that destroyed the underground city, tanking and manually swinging an Engels' arms, and so on. I estimate the EQ to be at least 8-A if not higher, since it was dislodging cave rocks and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back