• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Non-spoiler review of Ultron vs Sigma

-Both combatants were "composite," as in the factors of all their bodies were accounted for, except for body-specific capabilities. Made up example: If only Ultron-12 could make frozen yogurt, then it wasn't considered in the fight.

-Fight was well animated, had a really good song behind it

-Voice actors for Ultron and Sigma were on point

Am I wrong, or did they mention Moon-Busting Roshi as evidence of planet-level Goky back in Goku vs. Superman?

They composited Android 18 for her fight, so I'm assuming they will do the same for Roshi. I'm guessing the big ones they'll focus on are that and when he destoyed Mt. Fry-Pan. I'm also guessing he'll be scaled to Tien, Yamcha, and/or Krillin if they have more easily calcuable feats

Roshi wasn't brought up in Goku v Superman 1

They also said this battle one of the characters got a new power but wouldn't factor into the results ( this case being manga Roshi's UI)

Whether it's an outlier or not, they would mention it regardless since it's one of most iconic feats of Roshi, if not, of all of the original Dragon Ball (which is very ironic).

DMB 1 said:
Spoilers for Death Battle Episode 102
Whether it's an outlier or not, they would mention it regardless since it's one of most iconic feats of Roshi, if not, of all of the original Dragon Ball (which is very ironic).
Spoilers for Death Battle Episode 102
Roshi vs Jiraiya becomes more enjoyable to watch if Roshi has UI in the animated battle tho

Clearly Roshi has a massive AP advantage over Jiraiya....They'll probably calc the DB statement of his Chou Odama Rasengan being able to "Carve a Mountain Away" as his highest AP, but even then...

They only way Jiraiya realistically wins is if Roshi is caught in his SM Genjutsu, but would SM be allowed considering Ma and Pa are technically "Outside Help".

I have no idea. They just said that 103 was their season finale and their most requested match. It's probably either Thanos vs Darkseid or Galactus vs Unicron or Wiz vs Boomstick or Mickey vs Bugs. One of the four.

Sorvoe551 said:
They composited Android 18 for her fight, so I'm assuming they will do the same for Roshi. I'm guessing the big ones they'll focus on are that and when he destoyed Mt. Fry-Pan. I'm also guessing he'll be scaled to Tien, Yamcha, and/or Krillin if they have more easily calcuable feats
Uhh...they factored in Android 18 being able to kick away a Super Saiyan Blue Kamehameha.

This time they will factor in Roshi making Goku's fists tingle and beating Ganos who fought Goku.

I doubt they'd end the series just after episode 100 (Wiz vs Boomstick is supposed to be the final episode). Since they've already confirmed Galactus vs Unicron is happening somewhere they're probably doing that.

I still question what the heck did Nintendo have in mind when deciding to add a freaking Pirhana Plant as a fighter.

TShadowWarrior1999 said:
Galactus is supposed to become High 1-B so...
They don't give a crap about that.

And if they do I could imagine what they'd say:

"Superman is an omnipotent god because he lifted the Spectre and the Book of Infinity so Galactus should be Meta-God" or some BS like that.

Yeah, if I were them or made a versus debating show, I would use this as at least a base for my research. I would do further research, since I don't agree with every statistic on this wiki, but I would use this website.

Most powerscalers actually do know about this website, and even if they disagree, they use its terminology often.

Though, they usually either somewhat agree with it, or completely go against it.

Back