• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For me, I think that just assmilating Sigma would be unlikely for Ultron to be able to do. Even specific conters to the Maverick Virus seldom work (Namely the Vaccine in X3 and possesing Zero in one of X5's endings). A generic assimilation defininatly wouldn't. Plus, Sigma's mind being taken down won't eliminate the virus itself (Even after Sigma died on the moon the Virus still existed until the Zero era)

Also let's not forget they used pictures from the Archie Comics. Just to tease the Mega Man X fans who know about Sigma-3.

@Smashor The Archie Comics images were used to show bits and pieces of the lore that weren't in the games, mainly that panel with Digital Sigma, they didn't consider any feats Archie Sigma did.

Also, Ultron is an AI who is smarter than the (arguably) smartest scientist in Marvel, "hacked" the human brain on multiple occasions (Tony Stark, Adam Warlock, and Hank Pym, to name a few), possessed the entire moon of Titan for ***** and giggles (similar effort from Sigma, releasing the SV across the planet, tired him immensely), enslaved an entire race of technoorganic beings through force of will, and who used that race to possess the entirety of the Kree Empire, spread across a galaxy with a 14,000 light year diameter, in 48 hours. The idea that he could find a way to defeat the Sigma Virus and bend it to his will is not that much of a stretch, at least for me

Perhaps, but I feel like the virus actually affecting Ultron is also something to consider. Considering how many things the Sigma Virus has possessed that were specifically made for the virus not to possess it (All of Dr. Doppler's robots, Dr. Doppler himself, Zero to an extent, probably several I'm forgetting about, etc...). Updating Norton won't save you from the Maverick Virus. Just look at what happened to Sigma himself.

Sorvoe551 said:
@Smashor The Archie Comics images were used to show bits and pieces of the lore that weren't in the games, mainly that panel with Digital Sigma, they didn't consider any feats Archie Sigma did.
Being smart does not guarantee resistance against mind control, also, none of These characters have resistence against it. So the feat isnt that big as It sounds

Control over and entire race and galactic-scale possession are still leagues above anything Sigma has done. In a battle of "who's the better technopath" (which is what would need to happen for either of them to take control of the other), Ultron beats him handily.

I say this as a guy who thinks Ultron is one of the most boring recurring villains in Marvel's character library. Yeah, I said it. Fight me.

King Boo's Low 2-C isn't really combat applicable and King Boo stomped Mario. And Luigi only ever beats KB with the latter's own attacks.

Yeah no that's MSS. And once again, Mario gets stomped by King Boo and Luigi defeats him only because CIS (Beating him only with the King Boo's own attacks.) Neither have ever damaged King Boo on their own.

The Smashor said:
Yeah no that's MSS. And once again, Mario gets stomped by King Boo and Luigi defeats him only because CIS (Beating him only with the King Boo's own attacks.) Neither have ever damaged King Boo on their own.
What's MSS?

I mean, Another Dimension has been confirmed to be undoubtedly a parallel universe as of the latest DLC but Magolor didn't create it so...yeah.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
The real cal howard said:
I mean, Another Dimension has been confirmed to be undoubtedly a parallel universe as of the latest DLC but Magolor didn't create it so...yeah.
But isn't he vastly superior to Dark Mind who corruption warped the entire Mirrior World which is confirmed to be an entire Universe? Has a absolute command over Another dimension and can utilize this dimension as a weapon causally? This dimension was stated to be beyond linear time and space, and easily stronger than Marx, who created her own personal universe? Don't forget, far stronger than before due to embodying the full power of The Master Crown. Can mess with the very laws of the universe and his death caused the destruction of Another Dimension in it's entirety.

AD wasn't completely destroyed after Magolor's defeat. It appears in several games afterwards and it'd have killed Susie if it were.

The real cal howard said:
AD wasn't completely destroyed after Magolor's defeat. It appears in several games afterwards and it'd have killed Susie if it were.
Next question, why doesn't Mario or Luigi scale to Boswer's Low 2-C feat?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Please no.
I know, but...Considering Naruto vs Ichigo were stated to be one of the most requested Death Battles and Roshi vs Jiraiya is in the top 10% of requested Death Battles....it's not far-fetched.

Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aize is some day bound to happen. SA tried out (at least) one battle with illusions in DBX of Sasuke vs Ichigo. So they should know how illusion battles can go. Come on they can do Raven vs Twilight Sparkle and Dr Strange vs Dr Fate and you are questioning on mere Masada Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen?

I'm not questioning it. It's just, they said the next DB is the most requested one. Their number one most asked for. I'm questioning if Madara vs Aizen is the most asked for DB.

Maybe Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse? Something involving Green Lantern? Thanos vs Darkseid? Luffy vs Mister Fantastic? Link vs Cloud?

What pair could be so popular yet they haven't been done yet?

Back