• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello, I'm a new user and I decided to talk about some revisions

Revision #1 Attack Potency

God Tier's characters like God Iop Percedal, Ogrest and God King Yugo should be Low 2-C, because they are comparable to Xelor (Lady Echo said that Goultard is the strongest god and Percedal as God Iop has the same power of his master) and to Oropo who did this:

and 6

They are also much stronger than the demi-god Yakusha, who created a parallel universe

Speed

God Iop Percedal and God King Yugo should be Massively FTL+ beacuse of that:

Orgonax (without the eliacube) traversed the universe in a matter of years.

Also, other gods as Enutrof did impressive feats of speed, this should scale to God King Yugo, God Iop Percedal ect.

There is also a speed feat of Kerub, mach 32545.77, this should scale to other demi-gods.

Season 3

We should add Season 3 Yugo and Season 3 Percedal, Percedal in Season 3 has got body manipulation (thanks to Rubilax who became his right arm)

About AP, Speed and Durabilty Percedal is comparable to Dark Vlad (who can use the 50% of power of Goultard, and who should be comparable to other demi-gods as Yakusha and Kerub).

Durability

The durability of the characters should be equal to their AP, maybe Season 3 Percedal can have a low 2-C durabilty beacuse he resist some Oropo's blows, even better than Goultard who was one-shotted.

Last Thing

We can make profiles on Oropo, Goultard, Ruel ect

That's all for now. :)

I suppose that this seems fine, but you should use The Krosmoz page to find listed members to ask to comment here.

Revision #1 Attack Potency

I think they would be Low 2-C not At least Low 2-C. At lot more evidences for a large Attack Potency gap is needed to prove the At least Low 2-C rating.

Speed
The proposed speed changes are fine with me.

Season 3
I think the keys additions. In my opinion, Percedal would get a limited form of Body Control thanks to Rubilax who became his right arm.

Durability
It would be Low 2-C but not 2-C. Otherwise, it is fine.

Last Thing
I think this part is fine.

Elizhaa said:
==Revision #1 Attack Potency==
I think they would be Low 2-C not At least Low 2-C. At lot more evidences for a large Attack Potency gaps is needed to prove the At least Low 2-C rating.

Speed
The proposed speed changes are fine with me.

Season 3
I think the keys additions. In my opinion, Percedal would get a limited form of Body Control thanks to Rubilax who became his right arm.

Durability
It would be Low 2-C but not 2-C. Otherwise, it is fine.

Last Thing
I think this part is fine.

Thanks for your comment! I correct the durability and I also correct the AP with just "Low 2-C"

Elizhaa is correct about the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C.

So Low 2-C AP, Low 2-C durabilty and Massively FTL+ Speed for God Tier's characters like God King Yugo, God Iop Percedal, the others Gods of Twelve and Ogrest.

I also propose these:

Season 3 Percedal:
Powers and Abilities
: Limited Body Control (thanks to Rubilax can transform his tight arm info swords, wings and other things of a certain size), and the others abilites of Season 2 and OVA like Magic (Iops use White Magic to increase their strenght and speed, Percedal used White Magic against Count Harebourg) limited Air Manipulation (Able to create wind pressure with his Sword) and Air Elemental Attacks, limited Fire Manipulation (as showed here ) and Fire Elemental Attacks, Earth Elemental Attacks (All Iops can use Air, Fire and Earth Elemental Attacks), Electricity Elemental Attacks (He can summon lightning), Energy Manipulation (Percedal can enhance his attacks with his own Wakfu energy. He can also concentrate a burst of his Wakfu to his feet), maybe Eternal Life (Rubilax said that Percedal can live centuries)

Attack Potency : 3-A (he deafeted Dark Vlad, who is the 50% of Goultard, currently the most powerful God, Dark Vlad is also comparable to other Demi-Gods like Yakusha, who created a parallel universe )

Speed : Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to Dark Vlad, who is comparable to other demi-gods like Kerub)

Durability : 3-A (took blows from Dark Vlad), higher when he transforms his right arm into a Shield, possibly Low 2-C (Has resisted some Oropo's blows, even better than Goultard who was one-shotted. )

Season 3 Yugo: Powers and Abilites: the same of Season 2

Attack Potency : 3-A (Fought and deafeted some Demi-Gods like Black Bump, Count Harebourg and Ush Galesh, the last one should be comparable to his brother Yakusha, who created a parallel universe)

Speed : Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to Ush Galesh, who should be comparable to his brother Kerub)

Durability: 3-A (took blows from demi-gods), higher with a Wakfu Shield.

Well, you can probably add the parts accepted by me and Elizhaa.

I did not have the time to evaluate your additional information.

Oh, I only noticed now that in lifting strenght God Iop Percedal and the others should be comparable to Osamodas who has a lifting strenght Stellar+

Edit: Percedal should have 23 years old during special episodes and not 22

Wait, why is Dark Vlad and those comparable to him 3-A like Yugo and Percedal? If they are comparable to characters with a Low 2-C or slighty weaker than them, then they should give a Low 2-C rating from Powerscaling.

Also, "limited Fire Manipulation (as showed here ) and Fire Elemental Attacks" can just be simplified as Fire Manipulation.

Just in case, when the change will be made, the additions should followed the the standard page formats, and to read the Common editing mistakes page for the proposal.

It is better if you ask a few administrators and discussion moderators.

Elizhaa said:
Wait, why is Dark Vlad and those comparable to him 3-A like Yugo and Percedal? If they are comparable to characters with a Low 2-C or slighty weaker than them, then they should give a Low 2-C rating from Powerscaling.

Also, "limited Fire Manipulation (as showed here ) and Fire Elemental Attacks" can just be simplified as Fire Manipulation.

Just in case, when the change will be made, the additions should followed the the standard page formats, and to read the Common editing mistakes page for the proposal.
Demi Gods are weaker than the gods by a considerable margin, when Goultard was a demi-god said that he was a baby compared to his father the God Iop, but demi-gods should scale to Yakusha, he has a 3-A feat, because he created a parallel universe of the universe of mortals (The gods of 12 have their universe, The Inglorium).

So demi-gods, Dark Vlad, Season 3 Yugo and Season 3 Percedal should be 3-A and sub-relativistic (scaling from Kerub, the demi-god ecaflip)

Edit: We should also separated normal Season 3 Yugo and Season 3 Yugo after touching eliacube, i'm talking about this Yugo, who was on the same level of Oropo.

The highest feat for gods is remembers is from Xelor who is Low 2-C for creating time/ a timeline. Gods are comparable to Xelor. Yugo and Percedal are comaparable to theses Gods; Percedal was orginally a god, himself. I do not see a need for 3-A at all; I think it would create more scaling confusion.

Elizhaa said:
The highest feat for gods is remembers is from Xelor who is Low 2-C for creating time/ a timeline. Gods are comparable to Xelor. I do not see a need for 3-A at all; I think it would create more scaling confusion.
There is a misunderstanding, gods are Low 2-C for sure, I'm talking about demi-gods, the sons and daughters of the gods who are half gods and half humans.

Also, Percedal is comparable to Gods when he has the power of the God Iop, in Season 3 Percedal hasn't got any more the power of the God Iop and also Rubilax said that when he fought Ogrest was a lot stronger.

Yugo in Season 3 had difficulty against Black Bump, the son of the god Feca.

Only after touching the eliacube (with the dofus inside it) Yugo is comparable to Oropo.

I see @Lgamer099 99. Parallel universe can still be Low 2-C. Yakusha created a world like the world of 12; it likely create timeline with as well. Besides, the scaling at Low 2-C still make sense as some Low 2-C are immsensely stonger when compare to other.

Elizhaa said:
I see @Lgamer099 99. Parallel universe can still be Low 2-C. Yakusha created a world like the world of 12; it likely create timeline with as well. Besides, the scaling at Low 2-C still make sense as some Low 2-C are immsensely stonger when compare to other.
I don't know.. Yakusha created only the universe of the mortals, the the so-called in french "plan matériel" (see here), he doesn't seem to have created the entire Krosmoz, beacuse he's the leader of the his world and there aren't any gods.

And we should maybe upgrade Quilby, because in the OVA 1 was said that Yugo fought somone stronger than Count Harebourg (a demigod).

Lgamer099 99 said:
Which administratos and moderators can I ask for?
Here are some suggestions. You can pick a few of them:

SomebodyData

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Monarch Laciel

Saikou The Lewd King

Gemmysaur

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

Andytrenom

Qawsedf234

Crabwhale

Elizhaa said:
@Elizhaa I have controlled the page about Pocket Reality Manipulation and you're right, Yakusha Low 2-C seems fine.

So Low 2-C AP and Durability for gods and demigods, Massively FTL+ speed for gods and sub-relativistic speed for demigods.

What do you think about Percedal's abilities I mentioned above?

And about Stellar+ lifting strenght for God Iop Percedal because is comparable to Osamodas?

We should also change Percedal age (23 and not 22).

If you all agree I can ad a key for Season 3 Percedal and two key for Season 3 Yugo (normally and after touching eliacube with dofus inside it), I can also add images of them.

Elizhaa said:
@Lgamer099 99, regarding your new message, I think the proposal are fine.
Perfect, thanks a lot for all! :)

I will wait the others' opinion and after that If I will have the permission I will add all.

The links don't really give me much information so I am not sure if I can approve the changes

Tho speed looks fine

Is he knowledgeable on the show? Or at least able to see something meaningful from the links? (I just see some vague space images) then sure. Otherwise I don't think so

Perfect! This is my last question, in the First OVA Lady Echo said that Yugo Fought enemies even stronger than Count Harebourg..

Screenshot 20190611-153028
So.. Low 2-C for Quilby?

Back