• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Elizhaa said:
Well, I am currently active verse. Qilby's speed scale to the demi-gods' speeds which are inconsistent because they can fight characters like the Gods who powerscaled to Massively FTL+ speed.
Demi-Gods can only fight Minor Gods, Who are weaker than the 12 Gods of Twelve and Rushu. Also, Kerub can't go to other planets like the Gods, and he needed the help of Indie (his rival and equal) to beat Djaul, who is a demon as strong as minor Gods. Qilby in the Series wanted use the Zinit to travel to other planets and galaxies, so for me Massively FTL+ Qilby and Demi-Gods Is inconsistent.

@Lgamer099 99, retroatively scaling back speed for Low 2-C key like Yugo's doesn't work either. Unknown might be a safe choice for the speed.

Elizhaa said:
@Lgamer099 99, retroatively scaling back speed for Low 2-C key like Yugo's doesn't work either. Unknown might be a safe choice for the speed.
I think the AP is not a problem, demi-gods have similar feats of AP despite they're a lot weaker than Gods.

The speed for Qilby is a problem, he should be faster than demi-gods who have a sub-relativistic speed feat because he has the Eliacube and who has it seems to be very powerful (see Oropo who was the leader of demi-gods and stronger than them), I think At Least Relativistic for him is good.

If I should do a scale I'd say:

Goddess Eliatrope = Great Dragon > Supreme God Oropo (has the power of the Eliacube and 6 Eliatrope dofus) >= Yugo (After touching the eliacube with dofus inside it) > Cornu Mollu (the son of God Iop and God Sadida) God Iop Goultard >= God King Yugo = Ogrest = God Iop Percedal > Other Gods (Xelor, Osamodas, ect) >= Rushu (He is the demon god but he always wanted to be in the pantheon of gods) > Minor Gods > Demi-Gods

The power of gods drift from their disciples, when a Minor God has got a lot of disciples he will be part of pantheon and he'll become a God.

Other proof that Demi-Gods are a lot slower than Gods:

Otomai (the demi-god feca) goes on God King Yugo's head because he can't flight even remotely as fast as Yugo.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Otomai (the demi-god feca) goes on God King Yugo's head because he can't flight even remotely as fast as Yugo.
The question why would Yugo and Sir Percedal slowed themselved drastically down to fight the demi-gods when they could be untouchable to them and have little to no reason no to. It make less sense,

Elizhaa said:
Lgamer099 99 said:
The question why would Yugo and Sir Percedal slowed themselved drastically down to fight the demi-gods when they could be untouchable to them and have little to no reason no to. It make less sense,
Season 3 Yugo hasn't got the power of dofus and eliacube before his fight with Oropo, so he is a lot weaker than himself when he fought Ogrest.

It is said by Rubilax that Ogrest was a loot stronger than Dark Vlad and Percedal also said that he was at his best against Ogrest, that's normal because he lost his God Iop's powers.

So they never slowed themselves, when Yugo has got the power of dofus he's Massively FTL+, when he hasn't got it he is comparable in speed to demi-gods.

The same for Percedal, he was Massively FTL+ as Iop God but he lost his powers and in Season 3 is yeah really strong, but he just fought equally with Dark Vlad.

For AP Low 2-C seems fine to demi-gods, there is the feat of Yakusha and Dark Vlad can use the 50% of Goultard (who is Low 2-C).

So yeah, Yugo and Percedal during Season 3 are Low 2-C but they're weaker than themselves as God King and as Iop God, and they're sub-relativistic (scaling from Kerub, a lot slower than themselves as God King and Iop God).

Hope to have explained well what I mean. XD

New information! Eliatrope Dragons should be Massively FTL+

Here the feat.

Demi-Gods can fight Dragons, but demi-gods don't seem comparable in travel speed with dragons and gods, so my proposition is:

Demi-Gods, Season 3 Yugo, Season 3 Percedal and Qilby:

Sub-Relativistic with Massively FTL+ reactions/combat speed

Lgamer099 99 said:
Bump.
We should add flight to Percedal as God Iop and in Season 3 too thanks to his body manipulation he can create wings.
God Iop looks to have jump that high and from his fight against the dragons it looks like Percedal there had only not flight ability. Season 3 Percedal having flight from body control is fine, in my view.

God Iop looks to have jump that high and from his fight against the dragons it looks like Percedal there had only not flight ability. Season 3 Percedal having flight from body control is fine, in my view.

Looks like a very strange Jump(?)

A lot of shows have strange jumps. In any case, Percadal almost felt down to earth here which wouldn't be case if he could really fly and never displayed flight in the fight vs the dragon and Orgrest where all he did was run and jump for travel.

Elizhaa said:
A lot of shows at stange jump. In any case, Percadal almost felt down to earth here which would be case if he could really fly and never displayed flight in the fight vs the dragon and Orgrest where he did was run and jump for travel.
You're right.

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help with something.

I was thinking, should we upgrade Gods' Speed? They literally move without time (It was created later by God Xelor) If the answer is yes at this point Demi-Gods would probably be Massively FTL+ not only in combat speed.

Have the changes that we agreed on been applied here?

Also Goddess Eliatrope and Great Dragon should be onnipresent, they're literally the Multiverse, the incarnation of Wakfu and statis that is in all things.

About Low 2-C AP scaling it should be:

Supreme God Oropo = Yugo after touching eliacube with dofus inside it (season 3) > Cornu Mollu (son of Iop and Sadida, defeat Iop god) > Original Iop God = Iop God Goultard (defeated Rushu in his true form) = Iop God Percedal = 6 dofus "God King" Yugo = Ogrest > True form Rushu (Rubilax said that he's the equivalent of a god) = Gods (Osamodas, Xelor...) > Solar at noon (the strongest of the protector of the months by a huge margin) > Goultard with Médoroziam inside him (Djaul was afraid of Goultard) > Protectors of months as Djaul, Jiva and the others (Jiva defeated Phaeris) = Base Rushu (comparable to Djaul) = Post Médoroziam Goultard (fought equally with Rushu) > Phaeris (stronger than Qilby) > Qilby + Eliacube = Yugo with powers unlocked by Phaeris > Joris with two dragons inside him (people with just one dofus seem to be at demi-gods level) > Demi-Gods as Yakusha who did the Low 2-C feat (some demigods seem to be stronger than others, but they're comparable to each other)

Lgamer099 99 said:
Also Goddess Eliatrope and Great Dragon should be onnipresent, they're literally the Multiverse, the incarnation of Wakfu and statis that is in all things.
This proposal looks fine to me.

Thank you for the evaluation. I suppose that can probably be applied then.

The current AP scaling looks sufficient to me so I don't see the need for change, @Lgamer099 99.

But I would not be opposed to improvements in the justifications.

I can explain the scaling:

Oropo easily defeat Iop God Goultard without use his Owl Avatar. Cornu Mollu defeat without to much problems the original Iop God. The Iop God Is the Strongest God as said in the manga and in the cartoon by Lady Eco. (Season 3) Rushu Is equal to a God and lose against Iop God Goultard. (Rubilax said It in season 2).

After Gods there are minor Gods as The Protector of Months, the Strongest of them is Solar, a Iop, when Is noon his power Is invincible (like The One Escanor from nanatsu no Taizai). Djual and Jiva, two of them, fought equally, Djaul killed Solar when was night.

Jiva killed pretty easily Phaeris who is stronger than Qilby (See Season 2, Phaeris said this and Qilby confirmed that) Qilby is stronger than Count Harebourg, a Demigod Xelor (It Is said by Lady Echo at the start of the first OVA), as a Demigod Count Harebourg should be comparable to Yakusha (Who created a parallel universe)

About Joris, before the era of Wakfu he had the power of two dragons/dofus inside him. (See Dofus the movie) With just one broke dofus Julith defeat Old Kerub with his Gold equipment. (See Dofus the movie). Bakara with One dofus has overpowered Julith with her broke dofus. So having the power of a dofus give you at Least a Power comparable do a Demi-God.

Lgamer099 99 said:
About this, Great Dragon's page has been protected to prevent editing, I can't change it.

Back