• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Elizhaa said:
Was Quilby stated ever stated to be comparable to God's or Demi-God?
Oropo in Season 3 said that the gods are powerful but dofus and eliacube are more powerful, I don't know if this is sufficient but we also have the confirmation that Yugo fought enemies stronger than the demi-god Xelor Count Harebourg, one of this enemies is probably Jiva (an enemy appeared in the manga).

Maybe Possibly Low 2-C and possibly sub-relativistic?

For now I add the changes that were accepted.

I will unsubscribe to this thread now. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

If the Dofu and Eliacube are more powerful than God's, then I am fine with the solid Low 2-C rating. I do remembered a comment about Yugo regaining his prime strength from his past lives while fighting Qilby who was strengthen by the Elicube. I think the full rating is fine. I think those who scale to Eliacube like Yugo should scale, as well.

Elizhaa said:
If the Dofu and Eliacube are more powerful than God's, then I am fine with the solid Low 2-C rating. I do remembered a comment about Yugo regaining his prime strength from his past lives while fighting Qilby who was strengthen by the Elicube. I think the full rating is fine. I think those who scale to Eliacube like Yugo should scale, as well.
Yeah, everyone except from Nox because he doesn't know how to correct use it.

@Elizhaa about speed Quilby shouldn't be Massively FTL+ like gods, because his speed is comparable to Phaeris and dragons who needed Zinit to travel to other worlds..

Quilby speed is probably unknown .

so the Eliacube enchance only his AP and durability.

@Lgamer099 99, I think it logically scaled as well. By the way, you and I need to wait for the evaluating staffs like Bureaucract, Administrators and Discussion Moderators to give evaluations before we can make edits concerning the new topic of Qilby's. Contacting one like @Antvasima to give their inputs is the proper solution.

Elizhaa said:
@Lgamer099 99, I think it logically scaled as well.
By the way, you and I need to wait for the evaluating staffs like Bureaucract, Administrators and Discussion Moderators to give evaluations before we can make edits concerning the new topic of Qilby's. Contacting one like @Antvasima to give their inputs is the proper solution.
Ok, for now I changed Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove and other gods' profile with the things accepted before.

About Quilby I'm contacting someone.

Nice about the changes and I think it is proper about the contact of an evaluating staff, @Lgamer099 99.

What do you wish to change and why, in summary?

Antvasima said:
What do you wish to change and why, in summary?
Quilby, he is the creator of the Eliacube, the Eliacube and 6 Dofus together are stronger than the Gods and Quilby has got only one of this two. His strenght Should be comparable to Oropo (with only the Eliacube) who is crearly above Demi-Gods (he is their leader), but I don't think that the only Eliacube makes someone stronger than a god.

So I Think:

Eliacube > Demi-Gods

6 Dofus = God Level (God King Yugo is comparable to God Iop Percedal)

6 Dofus and Eliacube > God Level (with them Oropo easily beat Goultard, The strongest God)

You do not explain it well enough for me to understand properly.

Antvasima said:
You do not explain it well enough for me to understand properly.
In the Wakfu verse there are a lot of objects that increase your power.

The First Is the Eliacube, that was created by Quilby with the heart of Orgonax.

Other objects are the 6 dofus, there are two kind of 6 dofus, the primordial dofus and the eliatrope dofus.

Yugo utilized the 6 Eliatrope dofus against Ogrest, Who had the 6 primordial dofus. With the 6 Eliatrope dofus we call Yugo "God King Yugo"

Yugo Fought equally with Ogrest (Who defeated the other Gods) and was also comparable to Iop God Percedal.

About Eliacube, it was utilized by Box, a Xelor that didn't know how to utilizate the Eliacube. The Eliacube was utilized by Quilby (his creator) some time later, with this power he fought Yugo with (temporary) unlock powers (A Yugo weaker than God King Yugo)

The Eliacube was utilized also by Oropo, with it he became the leader of Demi-Gods and he build his Multi-Dimensional Tower.

Oropo said that the Eliacube and 6 Eliatrope dofus together are stronger than Gods, and it's true, with Eliacube and 6 Eliatrope dofus he easily defeated Iop God Goultard (the strongest God)

Now the question Is... How strong Is Quilby comparated to Gods and Demi-Gods? I Think that Quilby is comparable to Oropo with only the Eliacube (Who was stronger than Demi-Gods)

So I Think:

Supreme God Oropo (Oropo with 6 Eliatrope dofus and Eliacube) > Iop God Goultard >= Iop God Percedal = God King Yugo (Yugo with 6 Eliatrope dofus) = Ogrest (with 6 Primordial dofus) > Other Gods > Oropo (with only Eliacube) >= Quilby (with Eliacube) > Demi-Gods > Nox

@Elizhaa what do you think?

@Lgamer099 99, I think the scaling and explanation is, more or less, fine. I think Yugo With powers unlocked by Phaeris should somewhat scaled from Qilby's Low 2-C rating because he fought Qilby who had the Eliacube.

Okay. I suppose that it can probably be applied then.

Elizhaa said:
@Lgamer099 99, I think the scaling and explanation is, more or less, fine. I think Yugo With powers unlocked by Phaeris should somewhat scaled from Qilby's Low 2-C rating because he fought Qilby who had the Eliacube.
Yes, of course

So At Least Sub-relativistic for Quilby and Yugo with powers unlock by Phaeris? We don't know exactly their speed but as we said they're stronger than Demi-Gods, so stronger than Season 3 Yugo

What would their speed statistics be based on?

Antvasima said:
What would their speed statistics be based on?
Based on the fact that Oropo is the leader of The Siblings and stronger than Demi-Gods, Quilby Should be comparable to him because he had the same Eliacube that enchanched his utilizer.

Lgamer099 99 said:
So At Least Sub-relativistic for Quilby and Yugo with powers unlock by Phaeris?
We don't know exactly their speed but as we said they're stronger than Demi-Gods, so stronger than Season 3 Yugo
@Elizhaa what do you think?

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

Okay. Thanks.

Can you inspect that they look acceptable Elizhaa?

I looks and made some edits clean-up.

I just caught these points. Honestly, Yugo's and Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove speeds look massively inconsistent for their Low 2-C key. In my opinion, it would be better to scale the demi-gods' speed to the Gods, and Yugo via Powerscaling to Massively FTL+ than retroactively scaled the speed.

Yugo (Wakfu)

• At least Sub-Relativistic (Could barely keep up with Qilby) | Massively FTL+ (Comparable to God Iop Percedal and Ogrest) | Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to Ush Galesh, who should be comparable to his brother Kerub) | Massively FTL+ (Could barely keep up with Supreme God Oropo)
Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

@Antvasima, I will make the changes. Qilby's speed would change to Massively FTL+, as well, so would the change be fine?

I suppose so, but I am not the best person to ask.

Well, I am currently active verse. Qilby's speed scale to the demi-gods' speeds which are inconsistent because they can fight characters like the Gods who powerscaled to Massively FTL+ speed.

Okay. Should they get straight MFTL+ or a variable or unknown speed tier, due to story inconsistencies?

Antvasima said:
Okay. Should they get straight MFTL+ or a variable or unknown speed tier, due to story inconsistencies?
I think straight MFTL+ is better, @Antvasima.

Back