• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now what about the speed of Gods of 12? They can move without time (it was created later by God Xelor) so how fast they should be?

New things:

Range

S2 Percedal should have a range several hundreds of meters with Celestial Sword.
Iop God and S3 Percedal and God King and S3 Yugo should have Universal range, the first with magic attacks and the second with the wakfu blasts. Osamodas should also have universal range, every god should.

Attack Potency

Everyone from S1 should scale above Evangelyne that was able to turn normal clouds into dark clouds with her arrows, a Town level feat and Season 2 Percedal should have an upgrade because he can use Celestial sword, a move which calls storm clouds to Tristepin's location.

Here the calc of celestial sword: https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/wakfu-celestial-sword.36174/

Speed

Also, we should add a motivation for the massively ftl+ reactions and combat speed for demigods, like "can fight against dragons, eliatrope dragons can fly at that speed" and adding the image from the manga.

The suggested changes to attack potency and speed seem fine, but it is best if you copy the calculation to a blog here, and ask our calc group for evaluations.

Please elaborate regarding the reasons for the range.

Antvasima said:
The suggested changes to attack potency and speed seem fine, but it is best if you copy the calculation to a blog here, and ask our calc group for evaluations.

Please elaborate regarding the reasons for the range.
The motivations for the range are that: 1. The Celestial Sword is a lightning falling down, so thanks to this spell Percy has a range of several hundreds of meters.

2. Gods like Iop can shape and warp the entire universe with little effort where they want and when they want.

3. Yugo with his Wakfu blasts and wakfumeha is like Goku from Dragon Ball.

For the calcs I will do a blog, thank you.

I have noticed that Yugo already has a Town Level rating, I don't know why Percedal doesn't have It when he's comparable to Yugo. if I have permission I can add the range things, change the tiers for S1 and S2 Percedal for being comparable to Yugo and add the image for mtfl+ combat speed rating.

Back