• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I have promoted the following members to new staff positions:

Discussion Moderators: Monarch Laciel and ArbitraryNumbers

Administrators: Celestial Pegasus and Dragonmasterxyz

Calc Group: RadicalMrR

My congratulations to all of them.

Please make them feel welcome in the thread below.

Colonel Krukov, Kaltias, and Dark649 were also offered promotions, but decided to wait for different reasons (They can, however, still receive them whenever they wish), whereas Arigarmy and Soldier Blue decided to decline.

In addition, Kavpeny will interview two of our staff members for potential important promotions, so I may make further announcements in the near future.

UPDATE: Colonel Krukov has now accepted a job as a content moderator, which he earned by likely editing more profiles than anybody else during the striking strength revision project.

UPDATE: Colonel Krukov has now accepted a job as a content moderator, which he earned by likely editing more profiles than anybody else during the striking strength revision project.

I agree CK deserves the job and congrats to him.

Back