• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The explanation for what humes are states that anything with reality bending powers has a hume level that is set at a different level than humans

Yeah, I'm talking about scaling in terms of physical stats.

What you're saying is fine, I must have misinterpreted it, sorry.

Anyway, the reason that I brought this up was because I saw someone arguing:

3999 beats reality anchors.

Reality anchors have been shown in other tales to power null universals.

Therefore all of 3999's hax beats universal level resistance.

In essence, scaling SCPs through reality anchors. That's what I mean by treating stuff like humes as extended canon. It isn't just about the function of the things in question, but the scale of them.

Alright, I'm updating the 1548 page, and moving the old page to a blog post.

I have done a number of small edits on pages.

SCP-1012 should have 4-B removed as SCP-1548 doesn't exist anymore.

Speaking of the Hateful Star, I already have a revised page for it . I strongly suggest changing the page and moving the legacy page onto a blog until Weekly can get new feats/stats off of secondary canons/tales.

I'd really like to finish these revisions so I can focus more on increasing page quality for SCP.

Back