• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New polls suggestions thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Frozen 2 is out, maybe the one below could work?

Which is your favourite computer-animated Disney movie?

Big Hero 6

Bolt

Frozen

Frozen 2

Meet the Robinsons

Moana

Tangled

Wreck-It Ralph

Wreck-It Ralph 2

Zootopia

The Disney one, given that Frozen 2 is out now.

Which Tokusatsu series did you like the most?

-Ultra Series

-Kamen Rider

-Gamera

-Godzilla

-Gridma

-Power Rangers

-Shinkalion

-Spider-Man (Toei)

I don't think that they are mainstream popular enough across the world to work as a front page question.

Anyway, we need to select which poll that we should use next.

Okay. Not any of the animated movie polls then?

The Ghibli one would be rather interesting to me.

That works too, I was just suggesting it because we never had an ability poll till date.

True enough. Maybe we can ise the Ghibli poll first, and then the ability one?

I have updated the front page to the Ghibli poll.

I have added the favourite ability poll. Feel free to come with suggestions for which one that we should use next.

Yes, but not enough to a mainstream casual visitor audience.

Thank you for being reasonable.

Which of these popular indie game titles is your favorite?

-Amnesia: The Dark Descent

-Cave Story

-Cuphead

-Five Nights at Freddy's

-Hollow Knight

-Minecraft

-Night In The Woods

-Rocket League

-Shovel Knight

-Stardew Valley

-Super Meat Boy

-Terraria

-The Binding of Isaac

-Undertale

-Untitled Goose Game

I'd like to point out that due to the nature of indie games as a whole, I probably missed one or two really notable games. These are just the games I remembered off the top of my head that would likely be universally considered the most popular games.

I don't like writing it as "Binding of Isaac, The", just write it as "The Binding of Isaac", otherwise I like that poll.

I will add the poll to our list.

So it is time to replace the front page poll again. Should we use one of the above-listed ones, and if so which one, or should we simply ask what they thought about the new Sonic movie?

what about Birds of Prey

I kinda feel like the sonic movie may be a bit too focused, though we did have one for Joker when it came out so maybe. I personally prefer the indie games one but I'm biased

Okay. What do the rest of you think? It doesn't hurt to drag things out by using recent movies polls i.m.h.o., as we do not have a limitless amount of options.

Neutral about the Sonic question as I don't think it is as famous as to garner enough attention.

I personally want some anime/movie recommendations so a question related to that would be good lol

I kinda feel like the zeitgeist around the Sonic movie has mostly gone, and it'd be pretty outdated after the poll's been up for a few weeks.

Okay. I will add the indie game question then.

Sorry about being late, but which poll option should we use this month?

Btw: The next month we can probably ask about what people thought about the Dragon Prince Season 4, as I read that it will likely come out in May.

Maybe about their opinions on season 4 of MHA anime? Or its new movie that I haven't watched yet :(

I don't think that is prominent enough. What about the polls in the first post of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back