• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Pixel Gunner key+revisions

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
As the title implies, lets go over the new key to add, first. During the Campaign Mode, in the Virtual Worlds, he got turned into data by the bug, and is playing through a game.

Key
Tier: 10-C

Powers and Abilities:
Inorganic Physiology (Type 1, is made of data), Weapon Mastery, Energy Projection, Explosion Manipulation (Note: PG3D Player loses every other ability from the previous key)

Attack Potency: Below Average level (Has been turned into data by the Bug)

Durability: Below Average level (Is made of data)

Standard Equipment:
The Code Weapons, 0Xbadc0de

Key: In the Virtual Worlds

Any other stat I didnt mention remains the same.

Revisions
The standard equipment the player has should be every weapon they can buy in the Armory and canonically obtain in Campaign Mode, as they can buy it any time. The optional equipment should be any event weapons/armor, since they can only be obtained for a limited time.

And an upgrade for speed. In the minigame "Extreme Run", the Player, if up for long enough, can run up to 25 m/s, warrenting a SuperHuman speed rating.

B93C24C2-5BE1-4385-8A17-FFD2B7A7BD91
BBAE41D1-7269-4613-BCE7-FD37E712199B

Agreed with Everything and What About The Other World Key Like World 1-3 Where He is 9-C: Street level He Can Not Drestroy Vehicle in the Campaign He Can Kill 9-C: Street level Mobs And He Has All His Weapon Abilitys

Everynoob said:
Agreed with Everything and What About The Other World Key Like World 1-3 Where He is 9-C: Street level He Can Not Drestroy Vehicle in the Campaign He Can Kill 9-C: Street level Mobs And He Has All His Weapon Abilitys
Seriously, you need to fix your grammar there... you may be from a non-english speaking country, which I can understand, but still...

But in all seriousness, the Player being unable to destroy cars in Campaign Mode is the result of Game Mechanics regarding what is a tangible item to destroy and what isnt, just like any other shooting game.

So, I suppose its fine to apply? The only other supporter of this verse became inactive, after all.

I think so, yes. This does not seem controversial.

HUZZAH

i agree with these revisions, but the code weapons can be used in normal multiplayer matches, so is everyone made out of data or are the weapons real?

Everything was already applied.

And, Id like to bring up something that never got into light.

The abilities from the skins of the Player got to go. All they are is just change the player's look, but thats it. It just behaves like when the Player is in his normal skin, and it doesnt even change his resistances upon wearing them.

Think of it like Minecraft: Just because you change your skin to be turned into a skeleton or robot doesnt mean you even have Type 7 Immortality or Inorganic Physiology respectively.

Furthermore, nothing states that the skins are canon to begin with. So, I propose to remove any abilities that come from the skins.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

Have the accepted changes been applied here?

Yes. But one more ability needs to be added.

Low level Danmaku: He has a few weapons able to shoot in 3 directions.

Back