• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since The Diane Lifting strength calc has been evaluated. It would affect almost every relevant person.

People it affects in season 1

1. Hendrickson(Grey demon)
  2. Meliodas
  3. Diane of course

People it affects in season 2

1. Every Ten Commandments
  2. Escanor
  3. Ban with snatch(Possibly)
  4. Matrona
  5. Albions
Season 3
1. Chandler and Cusack
2. Archangels.
3. King Post training
4. Gowther with a heart
5. Excalibur Arthur

Season 4
1. Mael
2. Original Demon
3. Indura of favor
4. Full grown wings king
5. Demon King
6. Indura of Favor
7. Arthur, Cath
8. Elizabeth

Cursed By Light
1. Dahila
2. Supreme Deity
I've added the rest any suggestions?

I think only Demon Meliodas and above. Normal Meliodas can be matched by mini Diane and Red Demon Hendrickson.

As for the Arthur thing, let's wait a little, but I'm pretty sure Chaos is capable of travelling interstellar distances anyway and scales to Ludoshel.

Which is due to a rage amp and Hendrickson being weakened by Elizabeth's Goddess Magic.

I'd also argue it's PIS given how, even in this scene, Hendrickson was tanking attacks that Meliodas couldn't withstand.

His skin was cracked, Goddess magic destroys darkness particles, and even a non-rage amped Demon Meliodas was capable of harming him despite having a power level 1,100 points behind.

Edit: 1,400.

Meliodas has the same power level in season 2. So only Demon, Post-Danafor, and beyond should scale.

Last edited:
Idk Diane went from Class G to Class T with a sacred treasure but anyways do we need more people input on the crt before implementing changes or we can do that now?

That was because her ability to manipulate earth was amplified in the same way that Gilthunder can generate larger thunderbolts, so she can lift larger amounts of earth.

And that's another thing, not even Diane normally should scale to this.

I'm saying her physical strength and earth manipulation shouldn't normally scale.

This is treated as something way above her level of power without Gideon.

Actually didn't even notice, because I was fixated on the anime version which shows diane smacking it down and making that "Thooom" sound upon impact. The same "Thoom" is also shown in the panel you linked. Now I don't know what to believe

It might be best just to do the opposite and calculate the time it took to be raised into the air.

Also, Diane shattered this blob of land and reformed it to make the structure, so we can use fragmentation.

I just realised we can also use KE if we go by the raising feat.

Diane smashed the land into fragments and reformed it in the air, so there wouldn't be some kind of gigantic shockwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back