• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I can add it tomorrow.
Awesome. Quick question where the sins near liones or Camelot when performing their combined attack? Also, was pulverization or vaporization used for the sins combined attack? Also, it's implied that gowther sealed the DK magical power since he didn't just turn it back on.

Awesome. Quick question where the sins near liones or Camelot when performing their combined attack? Also, was pulverization or vaporization used for the sins combined attack? Also, it's implied that gowther sealed the DK magical power since he didn't just turn it back on.
10 miles south of Camelot.

Unknown.

He negated the Ruler.

I'm planning to make a couple more calculations.
So who scales to sol ludociel?
Cusack and Cusack potentially scales, but they were previously blitzed by Ludoshel alongside Chandler, so it's probably because his vessel was at its limit. It's also inconsistent with Mael and Ban getting curbstomped by SD, Ominous Nebula, and True Form Ludoshel outclassing the Original Demon without Crisis. So I'd just give them a possibly higher rating for now.

Maybe Zeldris' combat speed, but it's unknown if Ludoshel was using Flash (I'd say it's very likely given the title) and his swordsmanship is faster than the other demons.

Zeldris surpassed it in his second Demon Mark, which doubled the speed of his vacuum according to the raws. His first mark would be Relativistic+ with Ominous Nebula, and his Second would get FTL.

The Supreme Deity and Demon King could maybe scale, but I don't see why on second though. If the Supreme Deity had the power of all Graces currently and previously, wouldn't her abilities increase massively during noon? That doesn't make much sense because she's just portrayed as equal to the Demon King.

The Induras? I don't think he used Flash against them outside of blasts, tbh.

Last edited:
I think it works in short burst, but I don't think he'd be one not to use it against the demons as much as he can.

That being said, Chandler and Cusack scaling makes no sense if you really think about it.

I'm planning to make a couple more calculations.

Cusack and Cusack potentially scales, but they were previously blitzed by Ludoshel alongside Chandler, so it's probably because his vessel was at its limit. It's also inconsistent with Mael and Ban getting curbstomped by SD, Ominous Nebula, and True Form Ludoshel outclassing the Original Demon without Crisis. So I'd just give them a possibly higher rating for now.

Maybe Zeldris' combat speed, but it's unknown if Ludoshel was using Flash (I'd say it's very likely given the title) and his swordsmanship is faster than the other demons.

Zeldris surpassed it in his second Demon Mark, which doubled the speed of his vacuum according to the raws. His first mark would be Relativistic+ with Ominous Nebula, and his Second would get FTL.

The Supreme Deity and Demon King could maybe scale, but I don't see why on second though. If the Supreme Deity had the power of all Graces currently and previously, wouldn't her abilities increase massively during noon? That doesn't make much sense because she's just portrayed as equal to the Demon King.

The Induras? I don't think he used Flash against them outside of blasts, tbh.
I thought ominous nebula was its own thing like instinctive reaction or something like that. Since they call it full react also would rage power make ominous nebula faster and stronger?

Ludoshel's Grace is specifically to move fast, so I don't think she should scale in any area except power.

Also, Ludoshel was intercepted by Drole, which is massive support for Flash working in short bursts or being something that increases his speed rather than a constant level he always has.

It doesn't imply anything of the sort.
Q340What is the Goddess Elizabeth's power level?Potentially, on the same level as the Four Archangels or even above them.
Also, it's stated later that Ludoshel and Elizabeth are equals. It's an inconsistency, but it definitely supports that it's in power only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back