• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make a calc for zeldris dies irae and the demon king storm and the environmental destruction of Britannia by the presence of the demon king?

I don't know what exact value to use. Either way, it's probably going to be orders of magnitude above what any Zaratras-level character has done, and the attack itself caused no damage for us to justify such a rating.

If we go by the destruction of the temple that Gilthunder and co were in, it's only something like Small City level. I'll look into the size of the lightning, but it's a little strange because this is a black lightning bolt that comes out of a portal.

We still don't have a timeframe for that. Merlin strongly implies in the raws that even Meliodas and the Demon Kings presences would take time to devastate Britannia.

I don't know what exact value to use. Either way, it's probably going to be orders of magnitude above what any Zaratras-level character has done, and the attack itself caused no damage for us to justify such a rating.

If we go by the destruction of the temple that Gilthunder and co were in, it's only something like Small City level. I'll look into the size of the lightning, but it's a little strange because this is a black lightning bolt that comes out of a portal.

We still don't have a timeframe for that. Merlin strongly implies in the raws that even Meliodas and the Demon Kings presences would take time to devastate Britannia.
I mean the calc for the storms that were caused by earthquakes, tornados etc. Also lightning has vaporization so you can use that.

Tornadoes and storms won't get much. The biggest on record are something like City level, and they can still do the damage being talked about. It's the same boat for earthquakes, but they'd probably reach something like Large Mountain level+ or Island level if we compare them to IRL quakes.

Why vaporization of all things? Nothing the characters say lead to this happening all at once, and actually contradict that notion if anything.

Tornadoes and storms won't get much. The biggest on record are something like City level, and they can still do the damage being talked about. It's the same boat for earthquakes, but they'd probably reach something like Large Mountain level+ or Island level if we compare them to IRL quakes.

Why vaporization of all things? Nothing the characters say lead to this happening all at once, and actually contradict that notion if anything.
Yeah, but lightning is extremely hot 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit and could possibly vaporize certain materials. Then the storms were also going to destroy Britannia over time. If Zara lightning cannot be used then maybe Zeldris' can.

I thought you were talking about the storms Meliodas and DK would make.

If we go by destruction on panel, it's not vaporization.

Also, lightning is hot, but it doesn't tend to do much to the environment because it doesn't have all that much current.

I'll estimate it anyway and come back with the results.

I thought you were talking about the storms Meliodas and DK would make.

If we go by destruction on panel, it's not vaporization.

Also, lightning is hot, but it doesn't tend to do much to the environment because it doesn't have all that much current.

I'll estimate it anyway and come back with the results.
I am talking about both the storms they made and would make. Also even if Zara lightning is low balled it should still upgrade the mid-tiers and possibly the high tiers of the verse. For zeldris's attack, it did vaporize the land the anime shows it better but since that can't be used we could use pulverization also the entire temple and the land around it was destroyed.

Nothing shows that the storms would vaporize Britannia. They're not individual lightning bolts, like Zeldris' attack. Plus, even if they weren't, vaporizing a structure is vastly different from vaporizing entire cities.

The anime (which commonly portrays scenes scenes very differently from the manga) actually seems to show gradual pulverization. They're thicker clouds, more grey than white, and are generated from structures as they fragment.
So zeldris' attack is weaker than zaras attack?
No, it's just that there's different methods.

This is part of the reason why we dropped lightning bolt calculations.

Nothing shows that the storms would vaporize Britannia. They're not individual lightning bolts, like Zeldris' attack. Plus, even if they weren't, vaporizing a structure is vastly different from vaporizing entire cities.

The anime (which commonly portrays scenes scenes very differently from the manga) actually seems to show gradual pulverization. They're thicker clouds, more grey than white, and are generated from structures as they fragment.

No, it's just that there's different methods.

This is part of the reason why we dropped lightning bolt calculations.
That's fine but the pulverization is extremely fast for the anime. Also, there was lightning, earthquakes, hail, tornados, tsunamis as well across all of Britannia so maybe it will yield a better result. Here are the things that should be calc or recalled. Zara lightning, Dk storm in meliodas body, the storms caused by the DK and Meliodas, Dies irae, and this, and this, and this, and this and hellblaze can burn trough stone

Pulverization only gets 90 kilotons.

Aside from maybe (and that's a gigantic maybe because we have zero proof) those first four, those others aren't very impressive.

I don't see that burning through stone, I see it cutting through stone. It's even called thousand divine cuts.

Speaking of which it was 5 sins that combined their attack to destroy Britannia after being FC how strong would it be if all the sins combined their attacks? Was vaporization used for the SDS combined attack?
Edit Meliodas had a power level of 960 when he spits the hill in half with a twig how would that scale the beginning of series sins? Hellblaze burns trough stone

I and this person only got City level.

Not only does he have all of the Commandments fully absorbed there, but that's close enough to be conflated with a storm. I tried treating it like an upscaled tornado just to make a point, but the most high-balled end result is so fast that it somehow surpasses the speed of light.

It's unknown how strong the individual Sins would be because they were limit broken, and their attacks were amplified by Merlin.

Last edited:
I and this person only got City level.

Not only does he have all of the Commandments fully absorbed there, but that's close enough to be conflated with a storm. I tried treating it like an upscaled tornado just to make a point, but the most high-balled end result is so fast that it somehow surpasses the speed of light.

It's unknown how strong the individual Sins would be because they were limit broken, and their attacks were amplified by Merlin.
Yeah, I was talking about hellfire burning through stone basically vaporizing it. Have you started the calcs and recalcs for some of the feats in NNT?

There’s a couple that others are taking care of.

So far, I don’t really see much that’d get spectacularly high results.

I haven't made it. That was just an extremely high-balled calculation I tried to do to prove a point, but it's so ridiculous that it can't even work.

I haven't made it. That was just an extremely high-balled calculation I tried to do to prove a point, but it's so ridiculous that it can't even work.
Calc, it normally then it was larger than Camelot and was shredding things and dwarfing mountain ranges maybe it will get city level.

I have no idea what speed it was actually travelling at.

Also, half of Camelot was already devastated beforehand, so it's hard to find the size from the building the characters were in.

I have no idea what speed it was actually travelling at.

Also, half of Camelot was already devastated beforehand, so it's hard to find the size from the building the characters were in.
Try using the storm formula for the low end. Real-life tornados and hurricanes can actually shred things and lift them so maybe you could use that as an example here is the scan. Maybe you could ask someone from the calc group?

That's fine but the pulverization is extremely fast for the anime. Also, there was lightning, earthquakes, hail, tornados, tsunamis as well across all of Britannia so maybe it will yield a better result. Here are the things that should be calc or recalled. Zara lightning, Dk storm in meliodas body, the storms caused by the DK and Meliodas, Dies irae, and this, and this, and this, and this and hellblaze can burn trough stone
Don't forget this as well.
I might ask tomorrow.

I think that's good evidence that the Graces are overgeneralised forms of their namesakes.

That's not evidence, that's just what happened.

I'm talking about the evidence in the blog.

Maybe we can have it as a possibly rating, but I don't know. Even with massive wank, no feat in the verse comes close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back