• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve tried myself, but there’s not enough landmarks to calculate the full size.

It’d need to be be 100 km across (basically devastating a third of Britannia) just to reach Estarossa in my new scaling.
Didn't the demon king completely destroy Camelot with one of his attacks?

I thought it was one that specifically destroyed Camelot, but I may be misremembering.

Camelot isn’t very big. The 100-mile wide dimensional warp that Melascula created was large enough to cover Camelot and multiple nearby places, while Hawk stated that a town relatively close to Camelot was 40 miles away.

If Camelot is like Liones, it could be 12 to even 1 mile across (that’s the value given in one of the light novels).

I thought it was one that specifically destroyed Camelot, but I may be misremembering.

Camelot isn’t very big. The 100-mile wide dimensional warp that Melascula created was large enough to cover Camelot and multiple nearby places, while Hawk stated that a town relatively close to Camelot was 40 miles away.

If Camelot is like Liones, it could be 12 to even 1 mile across (that’s the value given in one of the light novels).
Yeah but Camelot was always referred to be the largest kingdom in Britannia

Also galand also devasted Camelot so maybe it's not that big of a feat I could be wrong

But it’s explicitly not large enough for any kind of upgrade.

Galand devastated a portion of Camelot.

But it’s explicitly not large enough for any kind of upgrade.

Galand devastated a portion of Camelot.
Exactly
Also galand also devasted a portion Camelot so maybe it's not that big of a feat I could be wrong
I already said it
But zeldris>sighing sage>4 archangels and seven deadly sins cast. Mael himself said there is no way they can defend against 1 of those attacks and zeldris tanked 3

By a portion, I was referring to your comment that it’s not too impressive because Galand devastated the city. We see most of it is intact.

Zeldris was curbstomped by Mael, and DK only removed his protection from magic attacks after he won.

However, Ominous Nebula definitely scales above everyone for one-shotting it.

By a portion, I was referring to your comment that it’s not too impressive because Galand devastated the city. We see most of it is intact.

Zeldris was curbstomped by Mael, and DK only removed his protection from magic attacks after he won.
They were roughly even and to be fair it was a fatigued zeldris without his commandment that male beat but that was a sneak attack and zeldris was still standing lol and only fell because he thought it was over. So then that means zeldris oneshot the hermit of moments without the demon king's power so ominous nebula would oneshot mael however I am neutral on this.

Regen doesn’t recover lost strength or stamina according to Meliodas, so Zeldris would be just as weakened after he fought Mael.

No, the Demon King removed Zeldris’ defences after he beat the Hermit of Moments.

Regen doesn’t recover lost strength or stamina according to Meliodas, so Zeldris would be just as weakened after he fought Mael.

No, the Demon King removed Zeldris’ defences after he beat the Hermit of Moments.
No I mean Zeldris didn't have his commandment and also if Zeldris could damage Mael then ominous nebula would Oneshot mael, of course, I am not saying who is stronger but I am pretty sure Zeldris would win with god and ominous nebula and 2nd demon mark.

No I mean Zeldris didn't have his commandment
None of the Commandments decreased in power after losing their commandments.
and also if Zeldris could damage Mael then ominous nebula would Oneshot mael, of course, I am not saying who is stronger but I am pretty sure Zeldris would win with god and ominous nebula and 2nd demon mark.
I don’t remember him harming Mael in combat, but I agree Ominous Nebula is stronger.

Also, Zeldris has God and his 2nd Mark when he fought Mael and the Hermit. What he didn’t have against Mael was a weapon capable of using Ominous Nebula.

None of the Commandments decreased in power after losing their commandments.

I don’t remember him harming Mael in combat, but I agree Ominous Nebula is stronger.

Also, Zeldris has God and his 2nd Mark when he fought Mael and the Hermit. What he didn’t have against Mael was a weapon capable of using Ominous Nebula.
But weren't the commandments at least 28,000 since all them combined should only be half of the demon king's power also why give the commandments if they didn't boost power? Esstrossa went from 60k to 88k after 1 commandment so 28 k seems to be fine also why receive a commandment if it doesn't boost your strengh at all also all the ten commandments is 560k . Also, this couldn't find the scan.

Galand’s overall power level is 28,000. So it’s his entire power, which is substantiated by the fact that graceless Mael + Derieri + Galand + Monspeet is over 200k. If they really lost all their power, wouldn’t they be reduced to no power without the Commandments? We see that isn’t the case, and they lost no power if anything.

They likely only add power.

As for why he created the Commandments, it was a plot to regain a younger body. Even if that weren’t the case, the Commandments have a number of useful properties, including ones that make their user utterly loyal.

I’ll look at the manga tomorrow.

Last edited:
Galand’s overall power level is 28,000. So it’s his entire power, which is substantiated by the fact that graceless Mael + Derieri + Galand + Monspeet is over 200k. If they really lost all their power, wouldn’t they be reduced to no power without the Commandments? We see that isn’t the case, and they lost no power if anything.

As for why he created the Commandments, it was a plot to regain a younger body. Even if that weren’t the case, the Commandments have a number of useful properties, including ones that make their user utterly loyal.

I’ll look at the manga tomorrow’s.
I found the scan of zeldris damaging mael

Here's a thought.

Post-Timeskip Meliodas is a completely separate form that died off, whereas 3,000 years ago Mel isn't.

How about we just separate Post-Timeskip and keep the Pre-Purgatory/Post-Purgatory as one profile?

Having tabbers for every form of Meliodas seems a little excessive (I say excessive because it requires knowledge of the source code that a lot of people don't have) given the lack of content on each key.

Just scaling him to Diane/Meliodas is fine.

What I’m looking for are physical feats since he’s far inferior to that level without Heavy Metal.

Edit: Drole attacked Meliodas in the sky, and it created earthquakes on the ground, so he’d logically scale to a portion of the radiated waves.

I’ll have to do a calculation tomorrow.

Just scaling him to Diane/Meliodas is fine.

What I’m looking for are physical feats since he’s far inferior to that level without Heavy Metal.
Ok, so he is gonna be 3,3 gigatons with heavy metal

Now hear me out, diane after drole's dance has a physical strenght of 50000 , the exact same as meliodas, but then gowther can survive an attack from this diane with minimal damage, drole having a physical strenght of 36500 without any amp should scale far above gowther whose entire power level is only 35400 ( gowther by the way, is always treated as having far more magic than physical strengh, being categorized as a non-combatent commandment like melascula )

Now does this mean gowther fully scales to diane? Off course not because the idea of someone who should have only around 10000 physical strenght fully scaling to someone with 50000 is ridiculous and he also got his armor destroyed
Homever he still took little to no damage, which means he or at least those like drole who are massively above him should at least downscale

To be more specific, he tanked a magical attack from Demon Meliodas at night. Drole’s HM durability is probably much higher.

I remember that, it even caused Gideon to crack. Gowther does have lopsided physicals, but he’s a doll, so physical attacks wouldn’t quite have as much against him as humans with equal durability. For example, he doesn’t have blood to form bruises.

Nonetheless, Gowther should scale somewhat, and I’ll try to find some supporting feats.

His interior is empty in the manga, and he doesn’t gush blood when the Istar golem lops his head or after Mael blasts his hand off. Maybe it’s an anime-only thing, but I’d be lying if I said I could remember.

Even if he had some kind of blood, he’d need to have small blood vessels connecting to his skin.

My guy doesn’t even have bones, a nervous system, genitalia, and a lot of other stuff humans have. I strongly doubt he can form bruises or suffer the same kinds of injuries as person.

I suppose he can cry, though. Maybe he just magics blood and tears into existence. But my point still stands.

Last edited:
To be more specific, he tanked a magical attack from Demon Meliodas at night. Drole’s HM durability is probably much higher.

I remember that, it even caused Gideon to crack. Gowther does have lopsided physicals, but he’s a doll, so physical attacks wouldn’t quite have as much against him as humans with equal durability. For example, he doesn’t have blood to form bruises.

Nonetheless, Gowther should scale somewhat, and I’ll try to find some supporting feats.
Just put higher with heavy metal

I think the Gowther thing is just PIS, on second thought.

A crippled Meliodas only took moderate damage from DreyFraudrin's Milky Way Breaker Blade, which has been shown to create blasts as large or even larger than Dreyfus'. His physical strength here is 27,700.

Post-Time Skip Meliodas is stronger than Demon Meliodas, whose physical strength is 50,000, so logically a half power clone would have a physical strength of 25,000, or 26,500 if we assume Post-Time Skip Mel has the same physical strength as Estarossa (53,000).

Full Size Fraudrin was about on par with a half power clone of Post-Time Skip Meliodas, and even created a huge gash on his back. Moments prior, his leg was pierced by Dreyfus' Milky Way Breaker Blade.

This is substantiated by how casually Meliodas curbstomped Galand.

I was asked by Byasura to do this so here we go.

273466844_1618951838450451_492367733753723228_n.jpg
273415098_1117189892416446_3090195264446124208_n.jpg

As the translation states, Ludociel's grace flash Literally allows him to move at the speed of a flash of light

1. So Ludociel Moves at The Speed of Light
  2. Ominous Nebula would be Faster Than Light
  3. The Supreme Deity would also get an upgrade due to Flash being a mere portion of her power
  4. The Demon King who's narratively an equal to the supreme deity should scale to this
  5. Top tier sins like Meliodas, King, Ban and Escanor also kept up with a Youth Demon king

On this note, we also agreed in another thread that light particles are based on existence erasure and resistance, not power. So we'll have to make some big changes to Nerobasta's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back