• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Feats for Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can HALO jump without a parachute

Won countless gladiator battles

Survived many crash landings, including one riding an asteroid

Held back a War Grok with only an OmniWench

Dodged a laser blast at close quarters

Downed a gigantic alien which could destroy skyscrapers in one blow

Survived the vacuum of space

Okay. If you find some screen captures, you can insert them into his profile page.

Judging by the confusion then i'll put some feats mentioned here as well as others:

HALO jumps: 20:54-21:11, 36:09-36:30, 41:45-42:00

Gladiator battles: Arena battles from going commando, up your arsenal, deadlocked, tools of destruction, a crack in time and into the nexus

Crash landings: the one from the first game (6:02-6:26) and a crack in time (5:47-6:13 )

War grok wrestling: a crack in time (46:20-46:40)

Laser blast: can't find picture (edit: here)

Giant alien: can't find picture

survival in the vacuum of space: a crack in time (zoni kinda helped with that though ; 1:13:11-1:13:58) and instances where he only has the O2 mask on and no space suit (he doesn't need a space suit at all)

now to the other feats for him and other characters in the series:

Durability/Reactions/DC/hax (ratchet/clank): - can survive hits from dreks mech (Building level, possibly City Block Level with wrench & weapons in first game).

- clank is immune to and can use time manipulation (due to having a quantum actuator installed) and he can manipulate gravity if he is in the netherverse (which he can travel into by using the rift cracker).

- clank can have his dc and dura could be upgraded to Small Building level (for being able to defeat and take hits from robots Quarks size) and even though he is the weakest, can also keep up with Ratchet,Quark (the strongest one:Large Building to possibly City Block+) and Nefarious (Large Building+ Clank and Building to possibly City Block Nefarious).

- both can pilot (ratchets ship and giant clank) themselves from the surface of a planet to a moon or outerspace in seconds (which is Relativistic to SoL speed if I remember).

- can survive the hypernova defense laser which was built to destroy asteroids (so dura can go as high as Small Country Level? I'm not sure if this is an outlier).

- with armor and shields Ratchet can absorb alot more damage reaching to 98% (though scaling of armors is near imposible as percentages shift all the time) which is Town level? in the ps2 trilogy and alot higher in the ps3 quadrilogy (to probably Small Country Level? for defeating a ship that can go on equal grounds with an un-upgraded aphelion and defeating other ships like blarg fighters in the PS2 Trilogy).

- Ratchets weapons are stronger with each game after the first one (PS2 trilogy bar the first: Large Building Level+ to Town Level (for having weapons that are stronger than the mini nuke)) and the future quadrilogy (Multi-City Block level to Small City Level, possibly Small Country level)

Durability/DC/Speed (aphelion): - can survive a flyby on multiple stars and can destroy harvisters which are built to resist the heat of the sun (Low 6-B if I remember).

- can survive the pull of a black hole with her shields and defeat Greasepalms McGee who can also survive a black hole (Don't know if this is valid or not)

- can travel from one solar system to the next in a few moments and is possibly faster than ratchets starcruiser (ship) in 2&3 (which he modified to travel from the bogon galaxy to the solana galaxy in seconds) due to it using lombax tech.

- she is stronger in a crack in time thanks to Zoni upgrades.

I feel that this is a huge wall of text so i'll end it here after adding this:

Ratchet's also skilled in Martial arts, stealth and Outdoor survival.

So basically in the end this is what I'm recommending.

Key:

Ratchet

Ps2 Trilogy
At least 8-C to 7-C, Possibly Low 6-B

Ps3 Quadrilogy At least 8-C to Low 7-B, Possibly Low 6-B

Clank

Base
At least 9-A to Large 8-C, Possibly Low 6-B

Giant Clank Large 8-C to 8-A, Likely 7-C or Possibly Low 6-B(Klunk is his equal who, in his Giant form, is able to keep up with Ratchet in Up Your Arsenal)

Quark

At least Large 8-C to 8-B, Possibly Low 6-B

Nefarious

Ps2 Trilogy
At least 8-C to 7-C, Possibly Low 6-B

Ps3 Quadrilogy At least 8-C to Low 7-B, Possibly Low 6-B

Ratchet's ships

Ratchet's Starcruiser
Likely 7-B (for having nuclear weaponary) to Low 6-B

Aphelion (Tools of Destruction) 6-B, possibly High 3-A

Aphelion (A Crack In Time) High 6-B to Low 6-A, possibly High 3-A

Ratchet and Clank

Speed - Hypersonic+ with Possibly/Likely Relativistic to SoL reactions and combat speed

Ships

Speed - Relativistic to MFTL+

I do not know. It is hard for me to evaluate this, as it is rather vague, and I have not played the games.

Well, I am so busy taking care of this site that I do not have the time playing any games, not even Zelda: BOTW, which I really want to try.

Badlander4 basically covered some of the powers and abilities that are currently missing from Clank's profile such as immunity to time [[1]] and entering another dimension coupled with gravity manipulation due to the Rift Cracker [[2]]

I would also add that the Chronoscepter can fix broken things by reversing their time at a point where it was fixed [[3]]. One of the noteworthy attacks it can repel back to the point of origin, was Alister Azimuth's Praetorian Omniwrench projectile [[4]]. The power of the wrench in question [[5]]

In A Crack in Time, Clank received the Temporal Recording ability which allowed him to have his past selves performed various task to past through the Great Clock security doors. [[6]]

In Full Frontal Assault, Clank can transform into a smaller version of his giant self without a Ultra-Mech Pad and comes with hoverboots within his mechanical feet (whether he is as tall as Qwark in this form is up in the air, but he is at least taller than Ratchet) [[7]].

Moreover, he can issue commands to Gadge-Bots/Microbots to attack enemies, wait in position, enter a passage and follow him. Other types of bots under Clank's command such as the Hammerbot could smash any obstructions to their path, the Bridgebot can extend itself to become a bridge for its allies self passage and the Lifterbot can serve to lift object out of their path [[8]].

The Zoni in Tools of Destruction granted him the ability to slow time just like his Time Bombs in A Crack in Time, but with a wider area of effect. They can make him levitate, manipulate broken things to fix them and charge up whatever needs energy to function once more [[9]]. They gave him the Geo-laser to destroy obstacles that prevented the duo to continue their journey [[10]]. Plus, they granted him the Robo-Wings, which also gave him flight just like the Heli-Pack and Thruster-Pack, Levitator and the GrummelNet Jetpack.

Clank's Hydro-Pack is obviously for swimming faster.

I would appreciate more community input here, as I do not have the time to check up all of the links in the last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back