• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New calc group members

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I have appointed FanofRPGs, Assaltwaffle, Unite My Rice, and Liger686 to the calculation group.

My congratulations to all of them. Please make them feel welcome below.

Their most important task will be to follow and bookmark the calculation evaluations threads, and evaluate if the blogs posted there are acceptable by responding within them.

The current version of thread is linked here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/726893

However, if they find the time, it is also appreciated if they help out with the more important of the calculation requests posted here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/781841

I have asked A6colute to update their profiles and username colours.

It was an off-topic conversation.

Unite My Rice said:
So this is the true color of the calc team...I've been curious, and I like it. Thanks again!
The form achieved by all calc members on their way to godhood; "Super Saiyan Light Brown".

Anyway, congratulations to everyone! Glad to have you on board.

Well this is certainly welcome. FanofRPGs I always knew deserved this promotion. So kudos to him.

As for the others: Making it to the calc group is a sign that you have contributed a lot and earned the positions. So congratulations and thank you for your hard work.

Before I have to go to my meet up, wanted to say great congraulatations to all you guys! You all deserve the promotion!

Like Scarlet said Calc Members are a real necessity here, and we greatly appreciate you 4 being willing to help us out. Thank you and good job :)

Back