• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Avengers vs. Ginyu Force (EMH vs. DBZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacku

He/Him
Frieza sends the Ginyu Force to take over Earth but find themselves being stopped in their tracks by some of New York City's local heroes.

(Speed Equalized, Fight takes place in New York City)

New Avengers: Lonkitt, Adem_Werlock69, jojo123, Tonygameman, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer, Oliver_de_jesus, Coolboy6, Cimafranca133, ZoraNotZolo

Ginyu Force:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Okay. I’ve been thinking about this match for awhile and I would have to give it to the New Avengers

The New Avengers are already stronger than most of the Force and have more consistently displayed legitimate and much better teamwork than the Ginyus have. Another difference is that unlike Goku, the heroes aren’t gonna give the group many opportunities to surrender, especially Wolverine. Ginyu’s body swapping is also unlikely to work due to Spidey’s Spider-Sense and the teams ability to look out for each other. Regarding Guldo’s ability, he’d only be able to freeze an upwards of two people, not a whole team

A few other things I wanna bring up about this fight too:
A) It’s unlikely Guldo and Ginyu would mix their signature techniques, as they’ve never done so and for Ginyu to use his body change would mean he’s in a desperate situation, which would imply the rest of his team’s been defeated already
B) Wolverine has more experience and skill than any of the members of the Ginyu Force. I don’t think Ginyu would be too much for him in terms of overall combativeness for him to handle
C) Given Spider-Man is smart enough to outperform an A.I. Supercomputer in seconds, I don’t think it’s a stretch to assume his general intelligence is enough to understand and counter any strategies the Ginyu Force comes up with

Voting for the New Avengers

Last edited:
Okay. I’ve been thinking about this match for awhile and I would have to give it to the New Avengers

The New Avengers are already stronger than most of the Force and have more consistently displayed legitimate and much better teamwork than the Ginyus have. Another difference is that unlike Goku, the heroes aren’t gonna give the group many opportunities to surrender, especially Wolverine. Ginyu’s body swapping is also unlikely to work due to Spidey’s Spider-Sense and the teams ability to look out for each other. Regarding Guldo’s ability, he’d only be able to freeze an upwards of two people, not a whole team

A few other things I wanna bring up about this fight too:
A) It’s unlikely Guldo and Ginyu would mix their signature techniques, as they’ve never done so and for Ginyu to use his body change would mean he’s in a desperate situation, which would imply the rest of his team’s been defeated already
B) Wolverine has more experience and skill than any of the members of the Ginyu Force. I don’t think Ginyu would be too much for him in terms of overall combativeness for him to handle
C) Given Spider-Man is smart enough to outperform an A.I. Supercomputer in seconds, I don’t think it’s a stretch to assume his general intelligence is enough to understand and counter any strategies the Ginyu Force comes up with

Voting for the New Avengers
Also worth noting that Guldos telekinesis is rated as Unknown so it could possibly not even work on any of the group.
New Avengers FRA
Both counted.

New Avengers for reasons above (almost expected a solo match with his MvC self from the discussion thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back