• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never bring a sword to a gunfight unless your Complex Multiversal | Doomguy vs BB | 0-0-0

8-D? Thats not anywhere near her profile, if she does have 8-D hax and stuff then this is not really fair lol

Source?
Edit: I see it now
Oh, ok.

• "Via a portal BB can just directly nullify, or literally dangle like a carrot if she was feeling sadistic"
VEGA is not something outside of Doom Guy, its a part of his technology. So they resists Power Nullification AND Technology Manipulation, it is also implied to be layered since VEGAs portals are far superior to portals Crucible can close
  • "Yeah... to a not 6-D level. All of BB's hax without exception is 6-D. So it's only the Hell passives(IIRC) that are resisted, BB can still do quite a bit to the guy"
Most of if not nearly all of Doom Guys resistances and abilities become 6-D in Eternal Key, this is due to the nature of Essence which makes all your abilities and resistances scale to your APs dimensionality.
  • "There's also the fact BB can just think and have him hacked before he can even do damage, she can hack 6-D tech while VEGA over there seems to have normal hacking resistance? Unless Khan Makyr suddenly has hacking that's just corruption resistance only."
I dont think Hacking is defined with Dimensionality, it is defined by how impressive her hacking is. VEGA is so complex that it literally has its own laws and physics within it. Khan is also a Super Genius thats intellect is on a 6-D level yet she failed to hack VEGA...
  • "Saber's Mind Manipulation and Empathatic Manipulation resistances (this should also include Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation since what they resist affects the soul, and the soul includes all of these, but they aren't listed like this, for some reason) are 6-D from being able to resist Tiamat's and Kiara's Authorities (Authorities are 6-D)"
Doom Guys has layered Essence Hax, so he could still absolutely kill her with it
  • "Can that hax bypass 4-D Invulnerability? And can it get past her layered 4-D Power Nullification (though, that might be 6-D since Magic Resistance is listed as working against Authorities)?"
Yes. Argent Energy is 5th Dimensional, it could definitely melt her. Its literally absolutely zero but in heat
  • "That could cause problems, but it depends on what changes occur. How does it work?"
It changes the enviroment to allow Doom Guy to gain armor, ammo packs and other helping items. It also gives him objects and etc. to make him more agile. Its not that important
  • "How does his power nullification work? From his profile, it seems like he has to hit them."
  • "The absorption might be a problem, but I'm not sure."
Any of his attacks completely destroy the literal concept of your "powers". Absorption basically makes it so he can gain her abilities when she dies, so even if she regenerates she'll be powerless (she cannot regenerate though in this match)

I saw some "Infinite layers" thrown around and I must say I have no fricking idea how thats even inside a fiction media, anyways Reaper said she can utilize SR but I wanna know generally how does it work?

I also want to add Doom Guys will, rage allow him to push through haxes and layers. Unless her hax instantly kills Doom Guy, he WILL endure and run through it.

Edit: alao realised he already has 6D resistances in his second key

Last edited:
I saw some "Infinite layers" thrown around and I must say I have no fricking idea how thats even inside a fiction media, anyways Reaper said she can utilize SR but I wanna know generally how does it work?
Ignoring the rest because I can't be ****** to deal with it...(besides Hacking, which is like... BB can hack Chaldea tech and The Moon Cell itself, both of those are a bit above VEGA)

Basically, Ten Crowns functions like a higher Dimensional budget Return to Zero, it's basically literally making it so damage doesn't happen to BB in any way, whether it be through punching her, trying to rip a limb off, or say... hacking her. and there are 2 ways to bypass it: Your own Subjective Reality on a similar level as it. Or just resisting Subjective Reality. Doomguy has neither so it's literally BB's game to lose, and she has some unresisted hax so GG.
Resistance negation is fancy powernull, doom guy resists it and moves on
You need proof of resisting Resistance Negation specifically.

Basically, Ten Crowns functions like a higher Dimensional budget Return to Zero, it's basically literally making it so damage doesn't happen to BB in any way, whether it be through punching her, trying to rip a limb off, or say... hacking her. and there are 2 ways to bypass it: Your own Subjective Reality on a similar level as it. Or just resisting Subjective Reality. Doomguy has neither so it's literally BB's game to lose, and she has some unresisted hax so GG.
Can't DG will or rage through it, he could also possibly contest that with his own Reality Warping and etc.?

I gotta relook at doom lore to see if subjective reality exists or not, this is pretty problematix
You need proof of resisting Resistance Negation specifically.
Kinda, but he would need resistance to It, Powernull is not enough.
Tf? Why? Its the same ability, one can negate all powers, abilities and resistances while other can only negate resistances.

Doom Guys Powers and Resistances are also conceptual so that should make it harder to affect them.

Could you two link me the rule that says hits

Can't DG will or rage through it, he could also possibly contest that with his own Reality Warping and etc.?

I gotta relook at doom lore to see if subjective reality exists or not, this is pretty problematix
A lot of RW, Law hax, etc exists in fate, and Ten Crowns beats it all. The latter "Have similar shit" is actually how BB lost in CCC, Via a mystic code and comparable Authority, the player's servant of choice gets both AP/Dura on BB's level and Ten Crowns themselves, so it just canceled out and made BB beatable.

Obviously, mechanics mean that if someone had higher authority than BB then Ten Crowns just wouldn't work, but that's a Fate Mechanic Doomguy doesn't have access to.
Tf? Why? Its the same ability, one can negate all powers, abilities and resistances while other can only negate resistances.

Doom Guys Powers and Resistances are also conceptual so that should make it harder to affect them.

Could you two link me the rule that says hits
Does Doomguy resist Mind Damage if he resists mind possession?

It's been a rule since the dinosaurs were ******* on the mountaintops that just resisting one affect doesn't mean you resist all of them, I could find a staff saying such if you want, but yeah.

Does Doomguy resist Mind Damage if he resists mind possession?

It's been a rule since the dinosaurs were ******* on the mountaintops that just resisting one affect doesn't mean you resist all of them, I could find a staff saying such if you want, but yeah.
Does BB resist Fear Hax if she resists Empathic Hax?

Powernull just does what Resistance Negation does but better. Hell Negation is literally linked to Power Null which makes this point even more worthless

Edit: Doom guy resists RW and can interact with the fabric of reality with his bare hands so he could just rip apart her barrier thing

Does BB resist Fear Hax if she resists Empathic Hax?
No, if it's listed as literally "She can't feel emotions" then sure, but you'd want proof of both if it's not just cant feel.
Powernull just does what Resistance Negation does but better. Hell Negation is literally linked to Power Null which makes this point even more worthless
Like I said, you'd want proof of each, you can resist power null on your supernatural powers but not your natural ones(This is part of why Warhammer Fantasy equalizing to everything is a double edged sword, its all of the above so)
Edit: Doom guy resists RW and can interact with the fabric of reality with his bare hands so he could just rip apart her barrier thing
Okay so BB remakes it immediately. Or just like... kills him via infohax.

• "Via a portal BB can just directly nullify, or literally dangle like a carrot if she was feeling sadistic"
VEGA is not something outside of Doom Guy, its a part of his technology. So they resists Power Nullification AND Technology Manipulation, it is also implied to be layered since VEGAs portals are far superior to portals Crucible can close
  • "Yeah... to a not 6-D level. All of BB's hax without exception is 6-D. So it's only the Hell passives(IIRC) that are resisted, BB can still do quite a bit to the guy"
Most of if not nearly all of Doom Guys resistances and abilities become 6-D in Eternal Key, this is due to the nature of Essence which makes all your abilities and resistances scale to your APs dimensionality.
  • "There's also the fact BB can just think and have him hacked before he can even do damage, she can hack 6-D tech while VEGA over there seems to have normal hacking resistance? Unless Khan Makyr suddenly has hacking that's just corruption resistance only."
I dont think Hacking is defined with Dimensionality, it is defined by how impressive her hacking is. VEGA is so complex that it literally has its own laws and physics within it. Khan is also a Super Genius thats intellect is on a 6-D level yet she failed to hack VEGA...
  • "Saber's Mind Manipulation and Empathatic Manipulation resistances (this should also include Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation since what they resist affects the soul, and the soul includes all of these, but they aren't listed like this, for some reason) are 6-D from being able to resist Tiamat's and Kiara's Authorities (Authorities are 6-D)"
Doom Guys has layered Essence Hax, so he could still absolutely kill her with it
  • "Can that hax bypass 4-D Invulnerability? And can it get past her layered 4-D Power Nullification (though, that might be 6-D since Magic Resistance is listed as working against Authorities)?"
Yes. Argent Energy is 5th Dimensional, it could definitely melt her. Its literally absolutely zero but in heat
  • "That could cause problems, but it depends on what changes occur. How does it work?"
It changes the enviroment to allow Doom Guy to gain armor, ammo packs and other helping items. It also gives him objects and etc. to make him more agile. Its not that important
  • "How does his power nullification work? From his profile, it seems like he has to hit them."
Any of his attacks completely destroy the literal concept of your "powers". Absorption basically makes it so he can gain her abilities when she dies, so even if she regenerates she'll be powerless (she cannot regenerate though in this match)

I also want to add Doom Guys will, rage allow him to push through haxes and layers. Unless her hax instantly kills Doom Guy, he WILL endure and run through it.

This was about Saber, but her resistance that stuff is layered too. BB has layered resistances on the same level.
This was about Saber. BB's resistances to this stuff is all 6D.
This was also about Saber, but good to know.
BB's resists that, and it's layered.

I saw some "Infinite layers" thrown around and I must say I have no fricking idea how thats even inside a fiction media,
That was me. See, Authorities are unique abilities of the gods, and higher Authorities completely nullifies lower Authorities (and also things that aren't Authorities like Magecraft and Code Casts). This is accepted as layered on the wiki, but how many layers hasn't been decided yet (for some reason). Anyway, whenever we get around to it, it could be up to near infinite layers, but don't worry about that for now.
anyways Reaper said she can utilize SR but I wanna know generally how does it work?
As Reaper said, it's passive Subjective Reality that completely nullifies any actions taken against BB. The only way to get around it is to resist layered 6-D Subjective Reality + Power Nullification (while also dealing with her Resistance Negation) and/or have the same or higher level of Authority as her.
She has a lot of hax.
Cool.

Back